Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If theres.room I want to be the guy that can't walk that falls in love with the blue cat lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

##vote Moat

Somebody read the scum doc lol

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adahn1986 posted:

It's just cuz it rhymes dood

:negative:

Listen.. I'm sure we can all work through this game in a positive cooperative manner and find the scum

*Sound of chainsaw being revved*

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

2 days of nolynch is so stupid

Stupid like a fox

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Max is right. Everybody mislynch me. It's town only hope. I can still post inappropriately long after I'm a stump.

:kingsley:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
MMT- it looks like you've voted for almost everyone at this point. Town

Adahn is town. quidnose makes a compelling case on AA and dongs sure is posting an awful lot. Also, for someone (infin) who's personal crusade is to murder all lurkers there is a good deal of lurking occuring.

In summary: I would vote for AA, dongs, Infinitum or lil d right now.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Max- I know you have the hots for me secretly but I didn't vote anyone.

Lil D - I just wanted to call you out a bit and see your response.

MMT- wanted infinitum and I to weigh in. I did so.

The only thing I am into right now is photosynthesis this is a fact. If lynching me will make you feel better, feel free but all you'll get is a stump.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

lol and you drop your case for me immediately.

I speak for the trees, and the trees say you're :pcgaming: scummy as gently caress :pcgaming:

I'm glad I called you out because you are waaaaay overreacting.

I liked lil D's response better.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:eng101:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

Mm, yes, I supposed Moat didn't vote for Inf.

C'mon you know you still wanna murder me anyway. Release your hatred. Cut me down. I shall become more stumpy than you can imagine.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

Are you hoping for a repeat performance?

Not following you but sure

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

Last time I let loose it totally dragged a game down. I don't feel like releasing hatred, and I'm not voting you for what you said in your scum doc in Overwatch.

I just want you to kill me and feel better.

:glomp:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

I'm gonna feel better once we lynch you

:waycool:

Too bad I can still post

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Infin- I like to just imagine you screaming all the time brandishing knives as you vehemently accuse people of being scum in-between shotgunning tall boys of fosters. Is this accurate?

:australia:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mmt was a joke because she had voted like three times.

I don't get why the other thing is scummy. I was posting opinions and my leanings at the time.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I didn't vote for anyone quid I just posted my leanings. Your argument is expansive to say the least I found it persuasive but am withholding my vote currently.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Cause he's Scum.

Gonna wait for him to post a bit more and bury himself and then make a proper case.

I'm 100% sure he's Scum, but I'm not gonna keep hammering him atm

Lol you do this every game. When I flip town what are the stakes?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adahn1986 posted:

Moat's pretty laid back about the all the heat coming his way, I dunno if that's his personality?

Some of his calls were unsubstantiated and vague, but I have trouble seeing that as a hard scumtell.

If I had the same amount of focus on me, I'd probably react the same way. Getting tree-stumped isn't terrible, and I'm not the power role.

Sure, we'd lose out on an arsonist lynch, but that's highly likely to happen anyways, and at least our power role is still out there.

So, of the two (AA and Moat) I'm less suspicious of Moat, though that's because of how cool he's playing it and could be a misread.

AA is playing much more defensively. As soon as he had some attention on him, his hackles were raised.

He's a higher risk, higher reward "target" in that he's not responding like a tree would.

:cheers:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote Quidnose

I'm reading over his case on AA and it very much looks to me like a scum Quid trying to say whatever he can to get AA mislynched. I feel like a town Quid would at least be wavering on his opinion on AA as their discussion progresses but the fact that he's instead doubling down feels like a fabrication.

Ive never played with him before, is this his normal style of play?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Lol but ur gonna flip scum tho

Lol

Afraid to make it interesting? If you're 100% those are pretty good odds.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

I'll shave my beard if you're town

Before and after pics and you have a deal m8. If you are right I will buy you a new av or archives or some poo poo.

:getin:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Protip I use a straight razor to shape my beard.

So GG.

The shape is gonna be like a baby's bottom and the deal is sealed.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Going back on your word scumbo?

Negative. If you just trim your beard that is some lame rear end poo poo.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

I'll shave my beard if you're town

Misleading. I expect a full shave. Otherwise you say "trim my beard". C'mon m8. I'll still buy you an av or archives. Just don't poo poo on the deal. Unless that 100% isnt feeling so 100 anymore.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Sorry all I didn't realize this was something that would ruin the game. Just thought it was funny. I rescind all statements.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Murmur Twin posted:

Hah, I hadn't really read the game before answering that but apparently my answer seems to be the consensus. If anything I say we turbo someone to accelerate the process by which people are forced to make in-game decisions.

##vote Moatillata - I eenie-meenie-miney-mo'ed the playerlist.

Mmt.. are you and lil D the scum team? I just re-read the thread. You're seeming suspicious. Also, is that gasoline you're holding?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

the storm knocked out my power when i got back what a sick farce of a life I live

I will never gently caress with quidnose

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Li Dawny posted:

This is twice you've brought me up without a case, just throwing my name out and seeing if it sticks?

How does it feel to you? Why are you not scum?

Also MMT? Quid said something as did I. What say you?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
And while I'm at it. Infinitum what are your reads? What do you think of mmt? What makes you so sure that I am scum bro number one? Also who do you think my quote scum bro unquote is. I'll be back in an hour to check in with you all.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Just you big boy.

Just you.

:frogc00l:

:bigtran:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Planning on it later this evening when I've got time to put it together.

:munch:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Infinitum that's a really lame case. I appreciate your :words: though.

First off, day one was mainly spent seriously strategizing the game. I guess maybe you werent reading the thread? There has been literally no "joke phase". When I call you out there has been a ton of posts already. None of which were you. Also, you claim high volume posts. We are on page 10 already for day one. Also, I didn't feel the need to tunnel you because, Jesus, your overreaction spoke for itself. You have contributed zero to the game up until now when you make a huge post which has a strong emotional appeal for my lynch without much content. Then you go to bed.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I speak for the trees. I like trees. I am a tree wizard. Ramalama Alabama. I don't understand why youre being so willfully obtuse. Unless you are playing against your win condition or you are scum. Which is it?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also, MMT it's getting close to deadline and you still haven't responded to me or quid.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

I still don't agree and don't get the lurker callout that you did to Inf. We were literally 8 hours into the game and even I was aware that he was on Australia time. Why are you sticking to your guns on this?

How do you get post counts for every person in the thread?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Because I feel like he has posted waaaay less than normal but "feels" arent good enough so I would like to see some

NUMERALS!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Click the number under the Re collumn in the game room

Also, what if I am phone posting exclusively all the time 24/7

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
That I don't see any of the things AR said?

I can post a screenshot if you want and we all walk me through like tech support.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

Since you want it.

Thanks max. See, he has posted way less than normal. About the same as lil d who has also hardly posted.

Does that mean he's scum? No. Realize this game is about gauging people's reactions. I called out infi and lil d. Lil D responded in a funny way with confidence and left it at that. Infi responded by single-mindedly tunneling me so hard that I think he might be in my backyard right now. He has contributed literally nothing else other than MOAT = SCUM. At least half of his few posts are just attack only on me and not meaningful engagement with the thread.

Does this mean he is scum? With the totality it's likely. But I really want to hear from MMT because i am more suspicious of her believe or not. Especially after re reading the thread yesterday afternoon.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adahn1986 posted:

I actually get kind of a town read from Infini, because he gets really insane and tunnely when he's town and is more laid back and passive as scum.

But that's from horrifically limited exposure.

And that's why I'm more suspicious of MMT currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Actually come to think of it he was scum in the aliens game and all he did was post and attack lurkers. I think he had probably the highest post count in the thread

• Locked thread