Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

Like that's really hosed up to say, "yea the United States Military being deployed on domestic soil and attacking it's citizens is a cool and good thing." I bet the "red necks" who would obviously be the only people hurt by the civil war would certainly "pout" about it.

The tank is driven by Barrack Hussein Obamacare himself, and he's accompanied by his imperial guard of gun grabbers. He's coming to your house next. What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Darth123123 posted:

Assimilate citizen

This, but unironically.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Bread Dragon posted:

The tank is driven by Barrack Hussein Obamacare himself, and he's accompanied by his imperial guard of gun grabbers. He's coming to your house next. What do you do?

I pull out my Hanzo Steel and dispatch them all, then stab you in the face over the internet.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Bread Dragon posted:

lol at some fat hillbilly shooting a repeating rifle with a 30 round mag impotently at an M1 Abrams tank while it runs over all the trailers in his trailer park one-by-one. I bet he would get all huffy and pout.

Serious Frolicking posted:

you think he would even shoot instead of rolling over and surrendering immediately. if people like that had any courage they would face the world instead of hiding from it with a security blanket made of guns.
loving PEASANTS THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ChesterJT posted:

Do you work for the ATF by chance?

I'll throw you a bone, it's a trick question. There's no real definitive correct answer as it's kind of a made up bullshit term to loosely categorize firearms that scare people.

You got me. I'm lead head investigator chief CEO of the ATF, and because of that I care more about the MEANING of words than whichever word people chose to represent that meaning. Please PM me your contact details so I can arrange a meeting to further my investigation.

Or maybe you're just dumb and don't understand what semantics and pedantry mean? Who knows? But keep it up anyway, I'm sure it'll pay out some day. Doing great so far.

I'll give you a bone, my friend: it's not a bullshit term if it's a legally enforceable term in some states. Which is why I told your dumb rear end to focus on the content of the definition, rather than the essentially meaningless term by itself. But you instead decided to argue with someone that actually probably agrees with you. Great tactic. Again, this tactic seems to be working well. People nearly universally love someone that completely ignores reality and instead concentrates on semantics.

e: I'm afraid I may have not made myself clear enough. Your "made up bullshit term" was used to ban things for a decade. Are you starting to get it? Or do you need a little more help? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm really being sincere. At this point, tbh, I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue for. But I do have a suspicion that you're doing it poorly, but maybe I'm wrong?

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 14, 2016

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Man Whore posted:

loving PEASANTS THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY!

Man Whore confirmed to actually be Cicero.

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

I pull out my Hanzo Steel and dispatch them all, then stab you in the face over the internet.
Looks like you didn't need semi auto rifles with magazines greater than five rounds after all! The power was within you this whole time.

Dreddout posted:

This, but unironically.
It's almost as if congruent efforts by large groups of humans can gradually result in generally beneficial behaviors and ideas. Perhaps stubbornly insisting on doing something that only benefits select individuals and simultaneously creates easy openings for aberrant individuals to cause harm to large groups of people is maybe bad and lovely. The same concept can be applied to: capitalism, nation states, and fossil fuels.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Eskaton posted:

the CDC is actually the only place that collects stats on gun violence.

or maybe im not a retard

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, chief

house of the dad fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jun 14, 2016

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Because guns own especially badass black ones

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

FrankieGoes posted:

Supes angry. I just threw a beer bottle at my mother when she came down the stairs to MY basement, and I also kicked my cat and punched my monitor.

Wait, weren't you the guy that I called out earlier today for saying totally dumb/wrong poo poo about hunting rifles, that never responded?

Should probably explain which part was ignorant and why. Otherwise you just kinda look like a dildo. hope this helps.

Nope, watching you melt down amuses me more. :)

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

gun enthusiasts would be very supportive of those acts if the people doing them were white

Would you say that those who perform the most gun crime are enthusiasts?

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
This is an assault rifle:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i need to buy assault weapons so i have something to put on my atlas (an assault-class battlemech)

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There's no such thing as an assault weapon. People in this thread are mostly dumb.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Because... heh *smirks*... I have a small penis and need to hold a long powerful object.

(See the clever poo poo I did there of implying that people who want guns have the embarrassing dick size? People always tell me i should be a comedian, I think you can see why)

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Irom posted:

There's no such thing as an assault weapon. People in this thread are mostly dumb.

One of the most fearsome creations ever devised by the Cult of Shadow, the terencor, as its name implies, is a combination of the genetic strains of the terentatek and the rancor melded together and twisted through Sith Alchemy to become a living assault weapon. The beasts are the brainchild of one the most prominent alchemists in the cult, Uvon Okdoro, who created the first prototypes on the cult world of Maedes.

:smug:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Doctor Schnabel posted:

One of the most fearsome creations ever devised by the Cult of Shadow, the terencor, as its name implies, is a combination of the genetic strains of the terentatek and the rancor melded together and twisted through Sith Alchemy to become a living assault weapon. The beasts are the brainchild of one the most prominent alchemists in the cult, Uvon Okdoro, who created the first prototypes on the cult world of Maedes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
just lol if you don't think owning an AK would be cool as gently caress.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Doctor Schnabel posted:

The hell is this. That's not Wookiepedia. Star Wars: Exodus? :confused:

quote:

Welcome to the Star Wars: Exodus Visual Encyclopedia

All material contained herein is referenced to our roleplaying community found here.

Currently, there are 5,363 articles since the opening of this wiki on December 9, 2005. Remember, this is for information based on SW:E events on our roleplaying boards. Any random fanon should be directed to the Star Wars Fanon Wiki. Everyone has the rights to edit each other's entries, but do not make any changes outside grammatical or significant information-clashing corrections without the owner's permission.

What? :confused: I... Huh?

Why do you even have this link? What?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i googled living assault weapon, because i know theyre out there. there is also a comic book from the 90s featuring a different living assault weapons

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Bitter Mushroom posted:

This is an assault rifle:

Insult Rifle

The Biscuit posted:

just lol if you don't think owning an AK would be cool as gently caress.

It most certainly is. My penis has virtually grown 3x as a result.

Cartouche fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jun 14, 2016

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if there are no living assault weapons then why do we have l.a.w. enforcement agents, you know?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cartouche posted:

Insult Rifle

That is cool as gently caress (not the penis thing).

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Cartouche posted:

Why are people knocking a +3 penis stat?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
salt weapons

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

KennyLoggins posted:

salt weapons

:wtc:

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

the bottom 2 are based on the same gun :lol:

Cartouche posted:

Insult Rifle

:911::dukedog:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

fun fact these all have the same "killing power" there's just a bunch of tacticool attachments to the ones on the right because black plastic rails are scary. I try not to stereotype but every GUN CONTROL NOW :wom: person I've met has never grown up around/interacted with guns ever.

nobody wants people carrying around full auto mg42s around and poo poo, thats why you can't buy a full auto AR-15 as a normal person. The big scary black guns have the same rate of fire/deadliness as a glock, but you cant hide it in your waistband. then again you would look hella rad killing 50 people with a mosin vs a pistol

jk owned i made an effortpost im retarded

Scionix fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jun 14, 2016

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Democrat definition: Any gun that's scary and black!

Republican definition: Mfff fmfff! (Can't talk while sucking the NRA's cock)

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

GastonEatTheEggs posted:

the government should not have a monopoly on force, op

The US shouldn't have a monopoly on force.

Give Iran nukes.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Like I see people post stuff on twitter/facebook that's like

"WHICH ONE OF THESE WAS BANNED IN THE US FOR BEING DANGEROUS TO HUMAN LIFE?"

and then a picture of lawn darts (which is true and hilarious)

and then a picture of an AR

like I get it, but I kinda laugh because its always some picture of a super tacti-cool AR with like 50 pounds of poo poo attached to it; like it may as well have a bayonet with a smaller bayonet attached to it.

Like if you're a strong believer in gun control you should think the really insidious thing is that the vast majority of hunting rifles fly under the radar because they aren't scary looking.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I just want to see a news report of someone getting bayonetted

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

various cheeses posted:

I just want to see a news report of someone getting bayonetted

Preferably a news anchor, in the studio.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

FrankieGoes posted:

You got me. I'm lead head investigator chief CEO of the ATF, and because of that I care more about the MEANING of words than whichever word people chose to represent that meaning. Please PM me your contact details so I can arrange a meeting to further my investigation.

Or maybe you're just dumb and don't understand what semantics and pedantry mean? Who knows? But keep it up anyway, I'm sure it'll pay out some day. Doing great so far.

I'll give you a bone, my friend: it's not a bullshit term if it's a legally enforceable term in some states. Which is why I told your dumb rear end to focus on the content of the definition, rather than the essentially meaningless term by itself. But you instead decided to argue with someone that actually probably agrees with you. Great tactic. Again, this tactic seems to be working well. People nearly universally love someone that completely ignores reality and instead concentrates on semantics.

e: I'm afraid I may have not made myself clear enough. Your "made up bullshit term" was used to ban things for a decade. Are you starting to get it? Or do you need a little more help? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm really being sincere. At this point, tbh, I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue for. But I do have a suspicion that you're doing it poorly, but maybe I'm wrong?

Are you ok?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

gun enthusiasts would be very supportive of those acts if the people doing them were white

yeah, no.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Joe Biden will be happy to know I have a shotgun and not an AR15. It is SEMIAUTOMATIC though :ohdear:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

ChesterJT posted:

Are you ok?

He's the CEO of the ATF, I think his life is going pretty well right now!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

streeeberr haha

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Adults should be armed. This is a central tenet of our culture and you must respect our culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
go full auto.........in my rear end

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread