Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

polio king posted:

far too many goons thinking they deal with telemarketers or scammers in a clever or original way.

See this, GBS? This is the kind of biting humor and hilarious commentary this board was meant to foster. Thank you, friend polio king, for gracing us with this amazing post!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

I got a car insurance scam like once every three days for a while back in 2009 until I laid on a thick southern drawl and asked the nice man how much it would cost to insure my vee-hickle, an '86 NASA Challenger. The dude actually swore at me when he realized I was loving with him, but I actually never got called by them again.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

extra stout posted:

yeah a 'thick southern drawl'

just admit you did your best amos n andy impression we won't judge you

will you judge me if I have no idea who that is?

• Locked thread