Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
A while back, I was bombarded with calls from a call centre running the microsoft scam. For a while, I simply ignored them. Eventually, I decided to retalliate. "I'm sorry, but the computer belongs to my brother. Hold on while I get him". I then plugged my headphones into my computer, made a telephone receiver sandwich with the two earpieces (helpfully folding the headset microphone into the middle for maximum feedback), found the loudest death-metal track possible on youtube, turned the volume to ten, then hit 'play'. Somewhere in India, somebody is quite possibly suffering from permanent hearing loss. They never called again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

paul_soccer10 posted:

^ didn't happen

Did too.

• Locked thread