Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my girlfriend keeps getting calls from a collection agency and it's for something from before she met me so I usually just let her ignore them but they were really getting on my.nerves one day, they had tried calling like 6 times and you can legally only call twice a day in Canada so I picked up and this guy was like is this Girlfriends Name and I was like no and he was like can I speak with her and I was like no you can gently caress off and die and he was like EXCUSE ME in the most offended tone of voice man it was classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread