Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

its fun to just keep them on the line forever and act like an idiot

today some indian guy calls me and say he is "from windows" and needs me to crack open the ol' computer and tell him what i see and i told him i saw a duck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You're either still using a landline, or your cell number has been compromised by shady people. Probably because you've already been scammed it didn't know it.

:lol:ing at you either way.

landline brah

:getin:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

MariusLecter posted:

!!!~~!JOHN CENA!~DOOT-DOOTDOOT-DOOOOOOOOT!~~!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY

actually this is more what were going for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAb8vGSRBoE

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Rufus T. Turnbuckle posted:

I used to get call from the Card Services people. I worked for a company that did Point of Sale configuration so I have about a half-dozen test credit card numbers memorized. I can hear how ecstatic they get when their software gets a hit on a valid credit card number, then they drop the call, then I get a call a couple minutes later where they threaten my life. It's p. great.

I also get calls from one of those Wal-Mart gift card scams but they have functional call back numbers. I like to call them back and then conference them in to a call with themselves.

the lords work

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

I just tell them I stole this phone at a bar and if they rat on me they'll be sleeping with the fishes.

that is how i got my landline actually

• Locked thread