Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Suprfli6 posted:

Tony Finau just hit his second shot past pin high and it spun/rolled back past the pin and off the front... How do you play in conditions like that lol
Should have hit it fat to take off spin. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Stal just putted off the front of the same green (2nd hole). I would be breaking my putter and drinking heavily I think.

And Finau's problems continue on the third. Poor guy, he's apparently a really nice dude according to everything I've heard. And he's got a lot of mouths to feed at home!

Suprfli6 fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jun 17, 2016

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Finau's got that Nike money. And worst case, his cousin is Jabari Parker and can help out.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

DJ is playing solid, even if he's not going super low.

Sergio and Matsuyama are also striking the ball well so he's getting good visualizations.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

It looked like Sergio had his ball back in his stance on the driveable 17th, or maybe it was just a bad camera angle. If he was trying to hit a fade that didn't get as much distance as a normal drive that seems like it could work though.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Suprfli6 posted:

It looked like Sergio had his ball back in his stance on the driveable 17th, or maybe it was just a bad camera angle. If he was trying to hit a fade that didn't get as much distance as a normal drive that seems like it could work though.
I don't think he was trying to take anything off. Sergio has always had a super low launch angle with his driver because he hits down on it so much.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

If DJ keeps this up, I'm going to need to think of more cocaine jokes, references to Wayne Gretzky, and most importantly reminders not to choke.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Trust in the DJ.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

DJ just hitting fades all day is beautiful. It's amazing how much speed he generates despite looking so much smoother than Bubba or Rory or most of the other longer hitters.

I'm happy Andy Sullivan is playing well too. He seemed like a great guy in the Crossfield vlog but didn't come off as a top tier talent.

Oh man, that Sergio recovery shot from the ditch and then sinking a 50 footer for par. Wow.

Suprfli6 fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jun 18, 2016

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
What a loving putt Sergio

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Stenson has withdrawn?

Edit - Josh Lyman, why did you put 2015 in the title of the thread?

Kameh fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jun 18, 2016

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~
I hadn't noticed but that is an excellent question

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Loving the slow motion shot of Greller throwing a divot chunk at ZJ

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Teed off at 7:05 and was the first one on the course this morning so played 2 balls, 79/82. Done by 9:30 and now it's time to relax and watch golf all day!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Kameh posted:

Edit - Josh Lyman, why did you put 2015 in the title of the thread?
100% typo :(

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

loving Rose isn't even gonna make the cut. God dammit haha

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
gently caress you DishTV and local Fox channel for your dumb bickering and running infomercials on the local instead of this punisher styled golf event.

I'm not sitting around watching this poo poo on my PC all day I got poo poo to do around the house. :argh:

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 18, 2016

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm not sure about the Adam Scott/Rory McIlroy collarless shirts.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

Bubba being Bubba

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

EnsGDT posted:

Bubba being Bubba

The gently caress was he doing on those shots?!

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

mattfl posted:

The gently caress was he doing on those shots?!

First shot, that's Bubba's shot, he just got eaten up by the rough. Second shot, he rushed and hosed up cause he's impatient. Third was a reality check I think haha

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Oh great, my Most Hated Golfer is making a run.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Number of times I've yelled "Hit the loving ball!" at Jordan Spieth: 2

So far.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Our power is out and it doesn't look like it's coming back anytime soon.

I need to find a sports bar with wifi where I can just get Diet Coke refills.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

"DANNY YOU'RE STILL A CHAMPION YOU'VE GOT A GREEN JACKET"

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

Who just saw that swing from Rory haha

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Josh Lyman posted:

DJ is playing solid, even if he's not going super low.
Then Sundays happen :smith:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Holly has never looked more trashy. Did she get another nose job?

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION

Josh Lyman posted:

Holly has never looked more trashy. Did she get another nose job?

There's still nobody hotter in her position.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Bubba doin Bubba things, driver off the deck!

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Day on fire!

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

DJ getting off the right foot, I'd be surprised if Landry or Bourdy are under par today.

And that second hole lol, seeing balls come back that far off the front of the green has to be so maddening.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I'm glad there's only 4 people playing right according to fox. I wouldn't want to see anything other than tee shots and putts from those 4 guys :rolleyes:

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Yeah with split tees, they are kind of overwhelmed with shots to show us so they'll stick with the big names and leaders unless someone hits an exceptional shot. Hoping Andy Sullivan sinks a few more birdies so he gets some coverage.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I would quite like it if Lee Westwood won this.

hahayup
Sep 14, 2007

thick lush back hair. someone get me a pony.

Suprfli6 posted:

Yeah with split tees, they are kind of overwhelmed with shots to show us so they'll stick with the big names and leaders unless someone hits an exceptional shot. Hoping Andy Sullivan sinks a few more birdies so he gets some coverage.

Just watched Andy Sullivan on Crossfields YouTube channel. Guy is hilarious. He earned a new fan. Hope he starts getting some camera time.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

hahayup posted:

Just watched Andy Sullivan on Crossfields YouTube channel. Guy is hilarious. He earned a new fan. Hope he starts getting some camera time.

Yeah I've probably watched every Crossfield vlog he's made and that was my favorite. He did one with Westwood too who is also playing well.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
Garcia needs to go back to bed and try again. Not the start I was hoping for.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Kameh posted:

Garcia needs to go back to bed and try again. Not the start I was hoping for.
:getin: papa need a new pair of shoes (literally)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Oh god, DJ and Westwood are paired together for the final round.

Neither is going to make a single putt. :negative:

• Locked thread