Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-chris-christie-manservant-mcdonalds

quote:

Chris Christie, the sitting governor of New Jersey, has been diminished to an errand boy for Donald Trump’s campaign, according to a New Yorker report published online on Monday.

“[Christie] has transformed himself into a sort of manservant, who is constantly with Trump at events,” Ryan Lizza wrote in the magazine’s June 20 issue. Lizza also said one anonymous Republican source told him a friend on Trump’s campaign “used Snapchat to send him a video of Christie fetching Trump’s McDonald’s order.”

This is some Game of Thrones poo poo. Christie just ended up sucking Trump's tower and now he's become his little bitch boy, desperate for that VP nod. He won't ever get it, he's going to turn into that little crony that Francis Urquhart had in the British version (original, better!?) of House of Cards. He'll put the stick about because he's a sniveling cretin, but in the end he'll try and kill his boss and get exploded for his trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
It sucked before too. Obesity will make any life suck

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

8-Bit Scholar posted:

This is some Game of Thrones poo poo. Christie just ended up sucking Trump's tower and now he's become his little bitch boy, desperate for that VP nod. He won't ever get it, he's going to turn into that little crony that Francis Urquhart had in the British version (original, better!?) of House of Cards. He'll put the stick about because he's a sniveling cretin, but in the end he'll try and kill his boss and get exploded for his trouble.

I actually had an ounce of respect for the guy before he knelt down and began to suckle Drumph

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
only Chris Christie would felch Donald Trump's McDonalds :btroll:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

8-Bit Scholar posted:

My name is Chris, it rhymes with piss.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
someone post that pic of ol CC's fetid gunt, I'm feelin randy.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cartouche posted:

I actually had an ounce of respect for the guy before he knelt down and began to suckle Drumph

I lost any shred of respect i had for him when he couldn't lose weight even with the help of radical surgery

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Trump must have some real nasty dirt on Christie

He probably found it in his fat folds

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
New Jersey hates Christie so much that DJT could win the state just by constantly publicly humiliating that piece of poo poo idiot.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I would love to see Christie's reaction when he learns that he won't be Trump's VP nominee. He's a fat sycophantic piece of poo poo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he should be put to work digging out the new train tunnels from ny-nj

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

he should be put to work digging out the new train tunnels from ny-nj

He should be boiled alive in oil, IMHO.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

He should be boiled alive in oil, IMHO.

He should be roasted and rendered into soap.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Cartouche posted:

oh come on lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
"Damnit Chris, how many times do I have to tell you not to eat the fries on your way over!"

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Cartouche posted:

He vetoed a bill to treat pigs humanely that had like 90% public support to appease farmers in Iowa. Also spent something like 260+ days last year outside of New Jersey. He's a fat gently caress

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
He hugged Obama and cost Romney the election!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Cacator posted:

He vetoed a bill to treat pigs humanely that had like 90% public support to appease farmers in Iowa. Also spent something like 260+ days last year outside of New Jersey. He's a fat gently caress

He ate the pigs

client
Aug 19, 2010

hes a fat retarded idiot bitch just like every other cowboys fan tbh

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*Chris Christie returning with Trump's mcdonalds order, trying to hide the fact he ate half the fries and one of the burgers* :ohdear:

edit: beaten :cripes:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He hosed Obama and cost Romney the election!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvTdDKchXvU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Christie is permitted to eat only the fries that fall to the bottom of the bag.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Luvcow posted:

*Chris Christie returning with Trump's mcdonalds order, trying to hide the fact he ate half the fries and one of the burgers* :ohdear:

edit: beaten :cripes:

:owned:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
found it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Roger Craig posted:

He should be roasted and rendered into soap.

I wonder what the natural aroma of Chris Christies fat is? McDonald's? Carl's Jr?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Weight-related sleep apnea causes long-term brain damage as the brain is starved of oxygen each night. As a result, the fat man wakes up each day, stupider than the last.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
New York Pie Destroyer.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
he's gonna be dead in like a year or two anyway, how many 500lb dudes in their late 50's are there? not many.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
https://vine.co/v/igwi26LKaWB

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Probably steals some fries out of Trump's order, too

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
el duce had the same problem

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I wonder if he'll finally lose some weight now that his diet consists entirely of Donald Trump's cum and taint sweat.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
There was no combo for Trump, both were for Christie.

Trump wasn't even in the state

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Check out that camel toe :eyepop:

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Holy moley :eyepop:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

:barf:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope he gets facefucked

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
To be fair, the long pants uniforms look like poo poo on everyone. Bring back the knee socks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Ork of Fiction posted:

Weight-related sleep apnea causes long-term brain damage as the brain is starved of oxygen each night. As a result, the fat man wakes up each day, stupider than the last.

gently caress this isn't true, is it? Is this true?

• Locked thread