Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
And that's how much of a wet poo poo anyone gave about the squirrel girl shopkeeper.

They just put out a new update, however, that (a) increases 4*-5* scroll rates slightly whenever you pull a 3* and makes duplicate pulls slightly less likely, (b) gives you a free Zemer (the first really solid tank most players get) if you do five daily grinds, and (c) tweaks some of the other things in the game so check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Postin so that poor delfin isn't the only one holding the fort here. Still logging in for Guild Wars but not sure for how long. The abyssmal drop rates lock me out of the highest farming stuff and I doubt the pity timer will change a lot here. Especially if it resets after a 4* if I understood correctly? I guess I could bootstrap myself to clearing raids following the auto 10 guides... but leveling up fodder and heroes takes a lot more effort than I can spare for a phone only time waster. Was hoping the promised QoL changes with today's update would include things like auto-repeat instead of... nothing? But as it stands other games do what this game does a whole lot better.

... sorry for the rant. I'm dumb and (got) invested.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
...do we even have enough people active for Guild Battle? I'll have to look into how it works.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Summoners War is advertising this again. I guess there was a season 2 patch or something. Is it worth playing? I'm guessing no.

Slack Motherfucker
Aug 16, 2005

Pillbug
I found it from the SW advertisement as well and I'm actually really enjoying it so far. I think it's a little less bloated than SW, the mechanics make more sense and there seem to be fewer newbie traps? I'm pretty garbage tier at both games though so your mileage may vary wildly v:shobon:v

BTW is there an active goon guild?

• Locked thread