Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«615 »
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

ZorajitZorajit posted:

So I waited until the post game to do a bunch of side quests and now I'm struggling through the Weapon Connosieur and the little 9-year old poo poo wants a Moblin Bat. Does anybody have a lead on a spawn for one because I'm way over leveled to pick one up off a moblin with any consistency.

...also, if I sell all my hearts and stamina to the Granter of Boons, does that reduce my level for the purposes of spawns?

I did that quest late game as well and I think I found one in the Forrest of Time. Red Moblins still spawned there regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

If I could have it back
All the time that we wasted
I'd only waste it again
If I could have it back
You know I'd love to waste it again
Waste it again and again and again

ZorajitZorajit posted:

So I waited until the post game to do a bunch of side quests and now I'm struggling through the Weapon Connosieur and the little 9-year old poo poo wants a Moblin Bat. Does anybody have a lead on a spawn for one because I'm way over leveled to pick one up off a moblin with any consistency.

...also, if I sell all my hearts and stamina to the Granter of Boons, does that reduce my level for the purposes of spawns?

I found that beating up generic moblins just north of the Plateau, like if you just dropped down from the northern lip and attacked the punks hanging around those ruins.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

From the Funny Pictures thread:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Zopotantor posted:

From the Funny Pictures thread:

lol

«615 »