Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"
Guys, I haven't been this stoked for a Legend of Zelda game in a long time

I wish I could invent a time machine so I could play it already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

Golden Goat posted:

:3: I have to find a Wolf Link Amiibo now

:3: Welp. I guess it's time to finally open that Wolf Link Amiibo I got with the bundle

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

The two screen model for Nintendo handhelds has been an absolute success. There's no way they should walk that back.

I agree! It's super beneficial in games like the Legend of Zelda when they use the gamepad screen as the item menu - allowing for seamless play without really ever having to pause the game, since you can micro-manage on the go.

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

Apparently there was a stampede this morning at e3 to get to the Nintendo booth to play this game. The line for the demo of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was four hours long!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahMRnlWf2P0

All aboard the hype train

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

Praise the sun dude owns

If I had the opportunity to go to e3, I would probably do the same thing as soon as I entered through those doors :3:

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Goons, are you going to get Breath of the Wild for Wii U or NX?

The Wii U, since I have already have so much stuff for it that I wouldn't want to get rid of! Also, my wife most likely won't be letting me buying a new gaming system anytime soon with my new baby boy due in September :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

Hedrigall posted:

(I didn't make this)

This is amazing