Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Just got 20 hearts on my wolf amiibo. I suppose I have time to also actually finish TP before BotW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

oh hey I found the Hylian Shield. Wonder if it breaks

Use it to shield surf down death mountain and get back to us.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Yeah I've always had a good experience with amazon preorders but they really screwed the pooch here. Hell I ordered it almost a year ago. Mine was supposedly coming Monday

Said gently caress it and bought into the hype. Only one GameStop near me had it (wii-u). Cancelled my Amazon order. Hope you guys are right that this game is all that and more

Amazon screwed up my wii u order, so I am not playing it today.

Nintendo had a switch and zelda in stock, so i'll be playing it on that tomorrow.

I was hoping to get a switch eventually for splatoon 2, the amazon gently caress up just made me realize I might as well get it now

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Anyone got a good spot for hightail lizards? I haven't been able to get a picture of one of the bastards but I need like 10 of them to upgrade my climbing gear to 2.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Modus Pwnens posted:

Hateno sidequest: Thanks for finishing my house, now get the gently caress out of my yard.

If you're asking, there is a way Do the tarrey town quests from hudson, once you've finished they seem to move there

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

DoctorWhat posted:

There's only ever been one recolored Amiibo (the Famicom/USA color variants for ROB).

Gold / Silver / Mario series Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Do we know if you can take food in? Or is it straight up like eventide - nothing except your heats and stamina