Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Hihohe posted:

It looks like bokoblins just pickup whatever to attack you with. Just like farming equipment and brooms and poo poo.

I look forward to wacking the forces of evil with a mop.

Didn't they do this in Wind Waker too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Rexroom posted:

It was reported that you can choose the language in the newest Zelda, but can you do it with Japanese audio and English subtitles? Nope. It's all or nothing.

This is why video games will never be respected as an art form in the way that film is.

e: :classiclol:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Could someone PM me the spoilers? No fan art pls

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

LionArcher posted:

Update. Reddit has a guy with an early Wii U copy, doing an AMA. Shown screen shots (no real spoilers, and talks about frame rate. )Game runs great! Looks very good, and only dips when it's a combo of heavy weather effects and a lot going on. He says it doesn't effect the experience much, and is loving it.

Could you share a link?

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

game's so good you could call it Boobs of the Wife.

Lol. I love a good play on acronyms.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
holy switch i'm getting a poo poo!

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I love to be gangbanged by the four champions. I love Daruk to be the point man and the bird guy to circle us squawking and making GBS threads on me from above

Larry...

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

squidgee posted:

So a big wind kicks up right when I try to cook Hyrule Herb for the first time to improve its efficacy, the herb lights on fire, blows away in the wind, catches a bunch of grass on fire, gets caught in the updraft, lands in some more grass, starts a massive forest fire, and the fire gets spread by the wind right into a Bokoblin camp, where it kills all of them.

Game of the year.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
My Christmas tree had a Lionel running around it when I was growing up.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Well aren't you quite the iconoclast.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Spergatory posted:

No, it's just a benefit of the awakened sword. Even before the DLC, using sword beams outside a dungeon used durability, but using them inside (where the sword was always in its powered up state) did not. So power up the Master Sword and get infinite sword beams as long as you have full health. They can chop down trees, break open barrels, crates, and ore deposits, knock rushrooms and swift violets down off cliffs, do archery koroks, etc.

Oh man I can't believe I never thought to shoot down rushrooms with arrows before.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Lmao at all these people mad about rain.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Spergatory posted:

Alright, got it. It was the Sheep Rustler quest, which I thought I'd competed because the monsters were gone, but apparently they don't spawn until you talk to the quest giver in this particular quest only. Every other quest that involved monster slaying had the monsters already present, so that kind of threw me off.

In other news: Master Mode has exactly one (1) instance of each kind of red/regular enemy just kind of chilling somewhere in the world so you can photograph it for the compendium. I've found the lizalfos and moblin; does anyone know where the bokoblin is?

So far I've only seen the red hinox, as part of that shrine that requires you to murder the three hinox kin. Red one is youngest.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Why don't you try expand-a-band-banding your horizons.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Beasteh posted:

Since I got Majora's Mask I've been running around Bokoblin encampments just chilling watching what they do

They have so many idle activities it's crazy

I would seriously be interested in hearing some of them. I only ever see them sleep or jump for joy over and over.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I mean, it took me two or three tries but I grew up playing goddamn NES games so I don't expect or want everything to be first try easy

Get the heck outta here with your reasonable take on the korok following game.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

An opportunity to play Wind Waker is definitely a time to smile :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Rumors are they're either going to show or release (or both) the Champion's Ballad DLC at the Video Game Awards Show on the 7th