Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

That’s adorable.

My favorite amiibo armor is the Legend of Zelda tunic from the 8-bit Link amiibo. Makes me super nostalgic for the original artwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Nanigans posted:

I miss green Link so much. I’m sad he’s still sporting the blue in BotW2. I know you’ll be able to wear whatever and probably dye it again, but I like seeing him in green in the promo art.

Love playing BotW in the LoZ tunic.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

Anyone here put like 150 hours into BotW and just never actually beat it and have no desire or drive to beat it? Just me?

Same. Never finished Kingdom Hearts 3 or FF7 Remake either. I get distracted by something else, and then feel it’s daunting to do the end game for something I lost all momentum on.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Hedrigall posted:

There is no joy whatsoever in playing the original NES Zelda now, it's clunky, repetitive and plays like rear end

This bad opinion of mine extends to like 90% of NES games tbh

Still my favorite Zelda game besides Breath of the Wild. It’s just so simple and chill. And now with the Game and Watch, I can pop into 8-Bit Hyrule for a few minutes while waiting to get a haircut or whatever.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I’m still wanting that supposed BotW mechanic demo where they used the original NES graphics. A full game of that would be my dream Zelda game.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

The Zelda Game and Watch loving rules. I don’t phone game as a rule, so being able to kill some enemies in Zelda 1 or Zelda 2 style for a couple minutes is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I had a lot of fun with the original Link outfit. That NES era artwork will always be my Link.