Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Have they shown any form of fast travel yet or anything, because having a gigantic map is one of those things that sounds like it'd be neat until you have to actually traverse it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What did the wii u tablet do for the E3 demo? Was it just for inventory management or did it do something else?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I will never understand how people had trouble with the SS controls.

Welcome to me every time someone mentions having trouble with Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks.

I guess we're just lucky, which is unfortunate since that means other people aren't lucky enough to be able to experience the cool and fun games :(

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It is a really silly thing to be annoyed at but I am still annoyed that minish cap isn't set before skyward sword

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

greatn posted:

I think they may have made some attempt at scooping up Toby Keith

Oh are we getting earthbound 64 after all? Is he gonna play Flint?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Raserys posted:

how do you read a manga to a kid? narrate the dialogue while flashing the pictures every page?

Very easily I imagine. Gets kids really into the source material too.

Contains spoilers for future jojo characters and names for anybody in this thread following that show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD1abQAYOVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjfJKLueAKQ

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Can you actually get all 3 goddesses moved into the town in minish cap, or only 2? It always seemed like you should be able to get all 3 moved in but they didn't make it possible to complete or something.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
:(

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Do you call them skull-too-las or skull-chu-las

I call them skull-chu-las

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

I hope your switch falls into the ocean and you never get one.

I'm too poor to afford a twig let alone a switch, I will likely not be playing the new zelda any time soon, if ever.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Skulltulas (pronounced /ˈskʌltʃʉlə/ SKUL-choo-lə)[1]

https://zeldawiki.org/Skulltula

Also remember it's a play on words with tarantula.

Tell this to all of the people who still call them skull-too-las

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Augus posted:

when do onox and veran come back

Hopefully when Hyrule Warriors Xtreme Legends happens

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

psychoJ posted:

I'm looking forward to it because at the end, in a massive twist, it turns out you're not actually playing as Link but as a random dude who had his face surgically altered so the real Link could distract Ganon's forces from his true objective... Outer Hyrule.

Ah, so this is the game where the great flood happens

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Gorgolflox posted:

Who are Link's mom and dad? I wanna know. We get uncles, sisters, and grandmas yet no mommy and daddy

Piper and Earl :haw:

.....because piper sounds a little bit like hyper, like hyperlink!!

..........and url looks like it could be pronounced like earl!

I tried, ok?!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
poo poo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Does nintendo acknowledge the capcom zelda games? I would love a remaster of the oracle games especially if they made the third oracle game to finish the trilogy off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

pooch516 posted:

They're usually included in official series retrospectives and timeline stuff.

Are there any rights issues related to capcom having worked on them? I thought it was really odd how hyrule warriors didn't include anything from the capcom games.