Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
So, since I think this is a blanket Zelda thread, can I ask what the difference is between the Wii U and 3DS versions of Hyrule Warriors? I'm torn whether to buy it for the 3DS I already have and am not doing much with right now, or getting it for a Wii U I'm considering buying at some point soon.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Regy Rusty posted:

Wii U version is prettier but the 3DS version has more and better content. I'm honestly a bit peeved they never updated the Wii u version to match but what can you do. Still the Wii U version has tons of content so if you don't want to play it literally forever you'd probably be fine with just the base game of that.

Anyway if you do go for the 3DS one make sure that you have a New 3DS because the game runs like garbage on the original. That's the main reason I never played it - I didn't feel like replacing my 3DS just for a game I'd already played but with new content.

Wii U it is, then! I've got a 3DS XL, and not enough impetus to upgrade. All that a New 3DS has over buying a WiiU is, like...
-Better Hyrule Warriors vs. prettier Hyrule Warriors
-Xenoblade Chronicles vs. Xenoblade Chronicles X
-Monster Hunter (which I wasn't super into when I played 4 on my regular 3DS)

I will mourn not having the full 3DS DLCs, though. The fact they introduced a loving Marin DLC is what put it on my radar, and it kinda sucks I won't be able to play her little story thing. My only disappointment seeing those DLCs come out was that they didn't use the Capcom portable Zeldas, because Din and Nayru would've been loving rad.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

mabels big day posted:

City in the Sky is probably the most frustrating and miserable dungeon I've played. It's a gigantic pain in the rear end to navigate with lots of one-way routes, and if you're trying to get all the chests like I am, it means if you miss one sometimes you have to go through a whole section of the dungeon again just for another chance to figure it out.

But the dungeon item is to be Spider-Man!

I have a huge issue with getting distracted by cool-looking stuff and letting that cloud my jusgement. It's a big reason the Water Temple from OOT remains my least favorite despite probably seeing worse dungeons; it's not just frustrating, it's boring. The aesthetic is uninspiring, the Iron Boots mean you're gonna be moving slowly for much of it, and the dungeon item is just a range improvement for an item that you already had.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

For what it's worth, you've actually seen the cut dungeons. They got migrated to later Zelda games.

As far as we can assume, at least. All we have to go on is 'volcano dungeon' and 'ice dungeon', which isn't exactly useful to trace them as Zelda dungeons. We can assume those same games and dungeons would've incorporated the iron boots and power bracelets (or similar), but that's not a guarantee.

The volcano one probably became the Goron Mines in Twilight Princess. I can't confidently guess what became of Ice Ring Isle. The there's Great Fish Isle, which is theoretical at best and gives us no hints.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
My favorite of those was the Twilight Princess Iron Boots being a tool with which to not get schooled at Goron wrestling. That worked really well as a justification for what's honestly one of the weirder Zelda staple items to justify, as well as doing really well to imply its other purposes.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

SeANMcBAY posted:

I wonder if that's just a bug or if it was intended. That's really cool regardless and I wonder if it'll effect speed runs.

Oh, almost definitely. This is a boss instakill that only requires a single bottle swing of preparation, and the only limitation is time which is something they're masters of shaving down. I don't remember the Forest Haven speed route, but I'd find it hard to imagine it won't fit into it, especially for 100% (any% might not have a free bottle at that point, I don't know).

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
All these questions about quickness of execution and such are all well and good, but I think even if it loses out to all these things in practicality (it's still probably a safer strategy for some than trying to one-cycle it, at least) it's still going to be a great tool for speedrunners to know about. If for no other reason than to whip it out to a round of applause whenever it's next run at a GDQ.

In unrelated news, my Wii U and Hyrule Warriors has arrived, and I bought some of the DLCs as well. This was totally worth it, if only because of Skull Kid, who literally dunks on his opponents.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Oct 7, 2016

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Keiya posted:

Man Nintendo would have hacking in an automatic password sharing between the two VC releases have been that hard? I mean, you managed to make Pokémon work over wifi, and that thing was held together almost entirely by luck.

It probably would have been, yes. From what I know they're working with the base ROM, which limits what they can add in pretty hard. Making the original Pokemon use wifi as a link cable is something for the emulator, which is far easier to rewrite.

It's the same reason Capcom couldn't backport stuff like swapping weapons ith shoulder buttons into the Megaman Legacy Collection.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Guy Goodbody posted:

What timeline is Hyrule Warriors on?

Hyrule Warriors is probably not canon, or spread across multiple, but I think you can make a decent case that the conflict itself, and scarf-Link, are on the tail end of the timeline where OoT Link does go back. The games it specifically crosses over in the base story are Skyward Sword (the first in the timeline, well before the fork), Ocarina (the source of the fork), and Twilight Princess (which takes place in the child timeline). All the pre-Legends DLC never leaves this one branch either, since it also includes Majora's Mask.

Hyrule Warriors Legends and its DLCs messes that up by having a big focus on Wind Waker (from the adult timeline), and its DLCs including the DS Zeldas (adult timeline), Link's Awakening, and soon Link Between Worlds (both in the 'you hosed up' timeline). But since the story specifically references that taking place in a different world I think we can assume that the game itself takes place in the child timeline, with the Legends content being an explicit point of crossover, and the DLCs being even less canon than everything I just said.

I can recall this entire timeline off the top of my loving head, because I have wasted my life.

Soul Calibur II takes place in a stage in the child timeline where OoT/MM Link has grown up and had a few more adventures we didn't see, letting him hoard a bunch more crap. Mario and Kirby are both dreams of the Wind Fish from Link's Awakening in the child and adult timelines respectively, Fire Emblem takes place on another continent than Hyrule with most of them taking place sometime before the fork, and I can't find a Metroid reference in either direction to place it anywhere that I'm happy with for this gag.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Oct 13, 2016

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

pee out my butt posted:

Samus and Link were both cameos in Super Mario RPG, so Metroid takes place in whichever branch LTTP is on.

Decline it is!

Jsor posted:

So was Hyrule created after all the needles were pulled in Mother 3? When does Animal Crossing happen?

A: Makes sense to me, and B: The first Animal Crossing game takes place sometime in the child timeline after Majora's Mask, as Gulliver references the events at Pinnacle Rock. The other Animal Crossings are strewn about the forks in ways that are unclear and confusing without official declaration.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

well why not posted:

If he hadn't been frozen Gannondorf would've curbstomped him and ruled forever.

And while Ganondorf's not really out of play in the ending where Link gets sent back, Link is at that point an experienced adventurer with combat experience against a far stronger version of Ganondorf. He can probably do a decent job fending him off, if not as well as he could as Adult Link. And that's without giving Link the edge of going off and taking part in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber of evil-fighting that is Majora's Mask. Ganondorf was going off in completely the other direction in search for something totally different when Link opened the Door of Time, so reasonably he's got time to prepare.

...Although that does kind of raise a question now that I think about it. Link opened the pathway to the Sacred Realm when he took out the Master Sword, and Ganondorf exploited that opening while Link was off growing in his sleep. So was the Triforce just, like... there for the taking for anyone who cared to look?

I'm sure, reasonably, there was probably more to it and I just forgot some lines of dialog around somewhere. But I honestly kind of like the mental image that there was a couple months there when literally anybody could've taken the Triforce, but we were saved by nobody actually going to the Temple of Time to see it. Its grounds don't look like a place that gets a lot of public attention and care, after all.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

s.i.r.e. posted:

They're not going to design a whole character, base the game around her and make it so you can just turn off 90% of the interactions with her. Fi was terrible all around and really shouldn't have been a thing.

Fi is my favorite character to play in Hyrule Warriors, and I kind of hate that fact. She doesn't deserve to be as fun as she is!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Mr Phillby posted:

Fi is trash tier go Twili Midna or go home.

If you just like to spin to win play Zant instead.

Truthfully I think I like Young Link and Marin most (honorable mention to Skull Kid for dunking the Moon), but since I've been going through the base game's adventure map there's been a lot of required hero maps and specific heart containers so I get to use the DLC people less than I'd like.

I do actually enjoy playing as everyone, though, which is awesome because there's usually some duds in a roster of this size.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Oct 17, 2016

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah, I actually kinda liked the Oracle video (even though it didn't talk much about the Oracle dungeons) because I thought the chart he developed could provide an interesting way to supplement future dungeon discussion. Now though seeing him put it into practice, it seems like he's using that chart to boil the dungeons down to "non-linear = good, linear = bad" and that's both boring and way too narrow a focus.

How did he feel about the OoT Water Temple? Because that's non-linear, and so terrible that the game designer has officially apologized.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Jsor posted:

He loved it.

Then why did people continue to listen to him? That is as concrete a way to be wrong about Zelda as you can get.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Breath of the Wild is already the best post-apocalypse game.

They haven't given any real story details yet, right? I really want it to fit squarely into the decline timeline with the overhead games, because it seems to share the NES games' almost creepy emptiness.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I think the strength of a timeline split is that it lets Nintendo explore wildly different visual and world styles while also retaining some consistency, and giving 'place' to those styles. I think that's good, because it's given rise to three very distinct types of Zelda; the OoT/TP semi-realistic high fantasy, the cartoony Wind Waker timeline, and the strangely barren and quiet overhead games in the downfall timeline. You definitely don't need that framework, but I do feel it helps. Final Fantasy is a good contrast, because while it has led to wildly different styles in games it kind of feels like they aren't organizationally capable of 'going back'. It might be psychological or it might be unrelated, but I think it says something about that timeline structure that its series was the one that gave rise to Link Between Worlds, while Final Fantasy has struggled to do a good game in their old style. There's Bravely Default, sure, but if they had to spin classic FF gameplay off into its own series then it shows how much trouble they have approaching the concept.

The only problem I have with it is that the pre-split part of the timeline really has no place in that outside of timeline wankery itself. It doesn't really have a style that's deliberately distinct from the Twilight Princess fork, and I feel like that's a missed opportunity. Skyward Sword's got sort of a bent of 'ancient mystic technology' with the sword-AIs and at least one of the dungeons, and that's a neat aesthetic that it did well at as well as meshing well with the fancy ruins you see in some other Zelda games, but it doesn't do enough with it in my mind. I just wish the leaned into it further, give that part of the timeline its own identity.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Breath of the Wild's ending is described as abrupt, and both question-raising and utterly unsurprising when Samus' ship flies overhead and Hyrule explodes.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

youcallthatatwist posted:

That was just about the only thing she got wrong. She's gotten a poo poo ton of things right since then. I made a post about it earlier if you're curious

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo is waiting to test BOTW until the localization is finished. They're like the only major gaming company nowadays who cares about releasing games as bug-free as possible. They wouldn't want to introduce a bunch of jew variables halfway through testing.

I work for a software developer, and am close enough to the localization efforts (literally, the woman coordinating the internationalization bugs is the next desk over) to know that... no, you absolutely do not want to leave testing until that late.

First of all, these days stuff like text strings are relatively contained anyway, so localization introducing new bugs is relatively rare. More often you're testing things like text wrapping and font consistency, and in games possibly some model/texture work (how much depends on the game, I don't see Zelda having anything that'd need that) and often new voice work (moot point here, Zelda doesn't localize its voicework). There are certainly bugs that'll crop up during localization, but we're not going to run into those. There wouldn't be 'a bunch of new variables halfway through testing' with localization, it's basically just changing a bunch of labels. You wouldn't be changing the internal variable names to German or whatever.

Second... that's a lot of game to leave until after localization. There aren't many games that are text-heavy enough that the package post-localization is a whole lot bigger than before. Visual novels and JRPGs, maybe, but even then you'd want to make sure it all runs smoothly in its native language, because even if localization did gently caress things up somehow by like, the Arabic alphabet accidentally overwriting other code or something, there's still a lot of game that would not be affected by that that can't afford to have its testing delayed by it. poo poo, if localization somehow does cause a bug, it actually helps a lot to know that it worked beforehand.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Nov 15, 2016

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Majora's Mask owned its limitations in a way I don't think any other piece of media ever has. It was all the result of being told to make a Zelda game in a year, and so much of the game came from that. It recycles assets from OoT to save time but creates this weird, twisted alternate version of things you know. They couldn't make a big sprawling world so they made a smaller one you did more in.

For some reason, the single thing I always remember the most about that game is Skull Kid's scream to bring down the moon. Because even that scream is grappling with limitations, it's straining against what the N64 is capable of and you can feel it. It adds this weird extra edge to it that I love.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I think it was the opposite, actually. Nintendo told the dev team "make a sequel to OoT on a year, reuse assets I guess to speed things up."

And so the dev team came up with the idea of Majora's Mask to keep development time down.

It started as one of the two expansions for OoT on the 64DD (the one with the unicorn fountain, I think), before Eiji Aonuma asked Miyamoto why they were just redesigning the same dungeons again. Then Miyamoto said 'sure, you can direct a new one, but you've only got a year'. Every part of MM's development came from trying to shave down development time while still making the game more than a retread.

The other expansion became Master Quest. I'm not passing judgement one way or the other on that one, but there you go.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

mabels big day posted:

Voice acting in games is overrated. It's not needed. Textboxes for life.

It also wouldn't really fit for Zelda, I feel. It's been a master of using minimalism in voicework, because you know exactly how everyone sounds but they don't need to voice a script or localize voicework.

It also lets those wordless vocalizations stand far stronger. Ganondorf's raspy-rear end smoker's voice from recent years (and his much clearer OoT laugh) stands out great, but it would've been annoying if he spoke like that for extended periods. Skull Kid not having a voice for his lines lets him be menacing in a way his really high voice for his laughing and screaming wouldn't, and lets the line between him and the Mask be very blurry. Midna having constant voiced lines (...sort of) highlights just how weird and outside of the rest of Hyrule she is.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Dec 2, 2016

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Rexroom posted:

A point worth considering from Supermetaldave64 about that gameplay video with Bill Trinen and co that was shown last week. The reason why the framerate looked choppy on that video might have more to do with the actual youtube video recorded at 24 fps rather than the game stuttering under it's weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOi3UG6yNgI&t=520s

Not likely. The framerate's reliably better when the game is, obviously and logically, rendering less.

However, that doesn't mean much given the game's still being worked on. The recent video could easily have been just in a less optimized area (consider that many comparisons are being made to the E3 demo, which was probably a tightly-controlled area they sharpened the hell up), and that optimization is often going to be focused on parts of the game that you will not see. Volition have said, in videos on the original Saints Row, that it wasn't until very close to the code freeze that they got a framerate that wasn't rear end, because the work to make that happen is often very late in the development cycle.

Personally, I didn't even notice until people started bitching, and even then my interpretation can best be summed up as 'I guess?'.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

thanks alot assbag posted:

i can't believe it's 20 loving 16 and we still have to rely on screens and frames instead of beaming games directly into our heads

I reject all game development directions that require me to use more of my lovely and terrible body to play it instead of a controller. If Link has my swordplay and archery skills, Hyrule is hosed.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

greatn posted:

Link to the Past is in the fallen hero timeline but its direct sequel Link Between Worlds spells out the backstory as definitely being the adult link timeline.

Wait, does it? I remember it referencing a previous Ganon invasion in the murals, but it seemed pretty clear that was LttP.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
The true ALBW soundtrack is just Smooth Criminal on loop.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
The only motion controls I feel really worked were Metroid Prime 3 and Trauma Center. And with those the focus wasn't on motion, it was on pointing, which the Wii was actually pretty good at. Skyward Sword wasn't garbage at motion controls, but they weren't amazing.

I'm not looking forward to the VR Revolution, because to be quite frank I do not want to rely on my garbage body to play games. People talk about immersion, but that's actually gonna be poo poo for it, because YOU are not a master swordsman or whatever. Making Link use your actions (just as an example) won't make you feel badass, because to be beatable by any given player the swordplay would have to be so easy a child could do it.

...that's largely unrelated, but it's still bugging me as a thing that comes up.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I always think the older Final Fantasies are the worst (despite loving them), but I don't think the same holds true for Zelda. And there's a pretty simple reason for that: the further back you go in the Final Fantasy histories, the less the games work. The earliest Final Fantasies have accidentally invisible NPCs, stats, status effects and spells that do nothing, enemies spawning way before they should, and any number of other weirdness. For all the flaws the oldest Zelda games have, they are at least fully functional products.

In fact all Zelda games are really solid by objective metrics like 'makes sense', 'everything does what it's supposed to' and 'few-to-no game-breaking bugs', which makes deciding the worst a really hard prospect that really has to come down to subjectivity. I think Oracle of Ages is the worst because it has some frustrating parts and very little appealing payoff, but even it's not a bad game, it's just a less good one.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

greatn posted:

Going from zero villages to like seven in a generation is pretty decent.

Actually, it's generally implied that the overworld from Zelda 1 is part of the world depicted in Adventure of Link; the part of the overworld just south of Death Mountain, specifically. It's got the same geography, just immensely downsized.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jan 1, 2017

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

I just love the look of smug satisfaction in this picture.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Phimosissy posted:

Tetra for Sm4.5sh and I have a new main

Fun fact: filenames in Brawl suggested a Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik was planned at some point, but didn't happen. All the other cut characters implied by filenames have suspiciously high-quality trophies that were probably being worked on for that (Plusle and Minun, Dixie Kong), including Toon Zelda, but obviously there's no Toon Sheik.

But there is a pretty high-quality Tetra trophy.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Bombadilillo posted:

Scared Skyward Sword will get the Dark Souls 2 treatment where all the amazing ideas will be abandoned because of all the complaining about unrelated things. Then again the Zelda cycle is an explicit thing known to Nintendo so people should start liking Skyward Sword in March.

Well the other part of the Dark Souls 2 treatment is that some of the 'pretty good' ideas it has do return even if the REALLY good stuff might not (mostly usability stuff) but people give its successor credit for it instead. And it getting conspicuously overlooked in stuff that's supposed to be celebrating the series. So stuff Skyward Sword did right might come back, but good luck seeing it get credit for them.

...I'm still a little bit mad at Dark Souls 3 guys.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
The only part of Skyward Swords' shield duration mechanics I remember was how crazy-broken the indestructible Hylian Shield is, because the rest of the game's built around the notion that blocking is something you can only do sparingly.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Zas posted:

wow is there a game from 1991/92 that has aged better than AlttP? Jesus Christ

Final Fantasy V, AKA the best Final Fantasy.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it actually took control of my mind and turned me into an eldritch abomination. As it is, no thanks.

Eh, it might be pricy, but you're still talking a few hundred more before you're really in the range where actual horrific domination is a feasible inclusion. At this current price point the best you can reasonably hope for is the ability to inflict existentially horrifying curses on a few people.

I mean don't get me wrong, that's still a good deal, especially if you can find a purple-haired man and/or a tree person (a quiet kid in green is good too, but doesn't have as good a success rate), but you have to temper your expectations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Bongo Bill posted:

that's what I've been saying all along

Literally only the Goron's voice is good. My friend thought that Zelda's voice was the worst, but I think I'm gonna go for the too-youthful-sounding Great Deku Tree for the loser of this one.

EDIT: The only way the voice acting can be saved as a concept for me is if Link expresses his eagerness to bomb some dodongos, or curiosity at what Ganon's up to.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jan 14, 2017

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

TFRazorsaw posted:

The way people have been dogging the English voice actors makes me wonder if anyone remembers what localized games and anime sounded like in the 90's

Oh, I should clarify, I'm not just ripping on the English voice acting.

I think voice acting beyond grunts and shouts have no place in Zelda whatsoever. I don't care what language it's in.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

TFRazorsaw posted:

I think it's silly to draw that line of delineation when characters have had extensive dialogue since the SNES era just because, but to each their own.

Now I will forever wonder what Ghirahim's "SICK WITH ANGER" rant would have sounded like with actual inflection. Alas.

It's really because, at this point, Zelda has been expertly working around not having extensive voice acting while still doing a great job of implying what everybody sounds like. In fact, because they've designed around short, non-language sounds as the extent of their voice acting, they've made the most of that. I thought I made a post here about that, but apparently I didn't. Providing some examples:

-Ganondorf's laugh. In OoT, crisp, clear and evil as poo poo, you need precisely no other words from him to know exactly what he sounds like when he's saying anything. In later games (I think starting in Twilight Princess) he's got a really raspy smoker's voice, which is a great fit for his character as being rough, severe, and way older than everyone, but wouldn't be fun to listen to at length.

-Skull Kid. Most of his lines are childish giggles, with the exception of that scream. It conveys his childishness without that taking over and decreasing his menace as an antagonist. The scream has extra effects, so it's clear he's something more when he's using the mask, but it's ambiguous where one ends and the other begins, as well as making it ambiguous for most of the game if the mask has a mind of its own or if it's just power making an rear end in a top hat little kid way worse. Indeed, you don't know until the mask casts him off before the moon section that it had any will of its own, and it's even got lines before it does that.

-Midna. It's not just the fact that she's not speaking in an earthly language that sets her apart from the rest of the game, it's that she's speaking at length, marking her as a clear outsider to Hyrule which has the style we're familiar with from older 3D Zeldas. The fact her voice is blatantly manipulated by various audio effects plays a part too, placing the style of her speech far more in-line with the weird unnatural tones of the Twilight Realms' music than Hyrule's more 'natural' orchestral stuff. But like with raspy Ganondorf, because it's not extensive or used for any actual dialog, it's allowed to stand as just an aesthetic effect instead of getting in the way of the story.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jan 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Waltzing Along posted:

Game looks awesome. Except for the OoT style fairies. gently caress those creepy things.

I knew I forgot someone when talking about how good those short grabs of voice acting are in older 3D Zeldas!

The Great Fairy and her laugh exists to make you happy the game isn't more realistic.