Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

It took me like a half hour to figure out how to damage the Skeleton boss's first form and I don't know why. I was just spinning around and around and around... Then I got to the cool part but it was over too soon and I had a wicked headache. Also I stopped playing for like a month because City in the Sky was such a frustrating dungeon. Pretty, but frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

My favorite part of ALBW was wandering around and ending up way in the mountains in that big volcano when I only had like four hearts and trying desperately not to get owned to death. It reminded me of playing LttP when I was little and just wandering between screens beating up idiot knights until I wound up somewhere way to dangerous and got splatted.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Wind Waker was so, so good. Of all the Zelda games, WW has just so many loving touches.

Also for my money the multihit boomerang in WW was the coolest boomerang in the series, or at least tied with the magic boomerang in the Oracle games.

Philip Rivers fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Oct 6, 2016

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Nope, it's the Oracle games.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Biggoron's Sword is even cooler in the Oracle games. It takes up both of your item slots!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

My brothers ran down the clock intentionally one time and it freaked me out so bad I had to leave the room. :(