Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Not for nothing; where are these WiiU screenshots coming from? Are we looking at comparable builds or are we comparing footage from the E3 demo in June with footage from the Switch from last week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Inverness posted:

Ganondog Ganonbork

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
According to Kotaku, the Switch version has the same framerate drop situation as the WiiU version. No word on if it will be mitigated by the day 1 patch.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

PerrineClostermann posted:

In TV mode (900p) or portable (720p)? The reviewers were saying portable was rock solid, I thought.

In TV mode. In portable mode it's apparently solid.

It's hard to quantify this, since all we have is "busy scenes cause framedrops sometimes" but it stands to reason the Switch would run the game at 720p better than the WiiU would at 720p.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Oh my god

Please

Someone tell me what I need to do to get a Blood Moon to happen so I can finish "Under the Red Moon".

I thought I could force it by sitting at a fire repeatedly but apparently nope? It's been forty nights. The actual phases of the actual moon don't take this long. If I have to listen to Kass's theme much longer I am going to have some sort of psychotic episode.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Moltrey posted:

I haven't gotten to that quest yet, but apparently someone at the Dueling Peaks stable can tell you if the moon that night will be a blood moon or something? From what I've read of everyone in here, you just actually have to wait by sitting at fires

Well that's cool but that just kinda abstracts the problem from camping repeatedly at Washa's Bluff to camping repeatedly at Duelling Peaks soooo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
I cannot believe the in-game completion counter weights Koroks the same as shrines.