Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER

Harrow posted:

Does that happen on Switch? I played on Wii U and ran into it a couple of times but I'm not sure if I've seen anyone talk about it on Switch.

I've had the Screen do a total freeze for 1-3 seconds playing on Switch. Had it happen both times with Moblins, and both time I was doing quick Frost Weapon, Fire Weapon, Electric Weapon switches to murder them real quick.
I think there were too many effects going off, then the Moblin dying effect just broke it.
Really freaked me out both times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Tree Dude posted:

Are Zora and Gerudo not Hylians? Aren't they all living in Hylia? What's the DEAL with THAT?!

Hylians are the true master race that the Goddess Hylia created in her image. Gerudo/Zora/Goron/Rito are all mutants and must be purged.

e: Speaking of Mutants, weren't the Rito supposed to be Mutant Zora during Windwaker? Dafuq Nintendo, why are they both around.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Rand Brittain posted:

So, basically, the internet is divided between people who want to marry Link and people who want to marry Prince Sidon.

ftfy