Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
I hope Beedle is in the game as an alien conspiracy believer

He'll be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

the game world being super large isn't an inherently good thing. It'll depend on how dense they make the areas with things to do/interact with. The 100+ shrines hopefully point to that being the case.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Jsor posted:

To me, the weapon durability and cooking looks like it's probably their attempt to answer "what am I doing minute to minute?" Like, yeah, you're travelling from shrine to town to dungeon with some vague goals, but they put those in to prevent the open world from being too empty, because you can always kill a boar or take down a camp to get a chest or whatever.

The shrines giving orbs means that to get some new things you'll need to get more orbs which could help with that as well as long as the orb cost doesn't get too high

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Was it answered if we could ride wolf link

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Augus posted:

who is the final boss and how does the game end?

It never ends