Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
the dual world stuff is to make double use of of a small game area to make the game seem bigger, this game doesn't need that as it looks like we have multiple landmasses to explore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

MokBa posted:

Yeah exactly. That's what I told him, but he has totally convinced himself that all the towns and NPCs and rupees will only exist in "past" Hyrule.

that's dumb, the only reason we didn't see any towns on the plateau was A.) because it's a demo and B.) because it's supposed to be a mythical origin of all hyrule mystical place.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
I like the creepy look of TP i think it does "a world covered in shadows and fear" pretty well.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

greatn posted:

It was a leak, which has been supported by evidence that came out about the game. The leak was there are four massive dungeons and 100 mini dungeons, and this came before Nintendo revealed there are in fact "over 100" shrines. The four pillars surrounding Hyrule castle seem supportive of this theory as well.

yeah but after you break those pillars you go to the dark world and there's 8 more dungeons duh

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Dude has a very specific idea for what is good no matter the game or the style of game.