Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

parallelodad posted:

I named mine Mackensie because I let my three year old name it and that is the girl he won't stop talking about and he named the horse after her.

Your three year old is smooth as fuckkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It's 10 for one Diamond, so unless you need Diamonds, you lose money

For the first completion it's two Diamonds

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

andipossess posted:

I thought the Gerudo side was super fun, soooo.... :shrug:

Yeah, compared Rito and Goron, Zora and Gerudo are probably the more realized Areas. Rito was some hottttt trash.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Why would you sneak around interaction with the best character in the game?

But.. But talking to Riju is mandatory?? :confused:

If I had to get a fishwife/husband, Sidon would be the first choice, tho

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

acksplode posted:

Maybe if you jerks took a moment to research Goron history before charging into their part of the world and loving with their stuff, you might realize how central bombs are to their society. Do any of you even realize that bombs are appropriated Goron culture?

I only use real, natively grown bomb flowers wrapped in a bomb bag made by finest Goron Pubic hair

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Cojawfee posted:

Is Aliza the only person not thirsty for Link?

Riju is also not thirsty for Link, cause she's like 12.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

Do charges of Revali's Gale refresh individually or do I have to use them all up to start the timer?

You always have to use them all up same for the master sword, it's really stupid

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

You can Revali up to the rafters, skip 90%, steal their Bananahoard and be out in 5 minutes.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

Do Gorons have nipples?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

elise the great posted:

Super Wolf Blood Moon tonight, guess all the fuckin bokoblins are back in my yard by now

Your childhood WAS the inspiration for this game, was it not?

Elise Skin for the Link please

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

BOTW dropped the ball on the housing and dog owning aspects. Pets are this games weak point

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

:five:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

mastajake posted:

I wanna play the LA remake for sure, but it's ridiculous that it costs as much as a full new game, given that it is a remake of a Game Boy game that was probably $30 at launch 25 years ago.

It was 30$ in 93, or 53$ in today's money.
The Gameboy would cost 160$ today

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

yeah im typically ok shelling out for remakes of classics, but the game shouldn't cost twice as much 20 years later, I don't care how colorful it is.

But it doesn't cost twice as much.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

sigher posted:

Is this some sort of lovely mini album or the whole thing?

It's a lovely mini album.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I really really want the Oracle Games remade... But in a way so that one doesn't need to to buy both of them for 60 each.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

mipha for smash

Link already smashed

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It also helps that the weapon breaking does double (?) danage.

They thought about it a lot, but I still wish it was optional. My wife is interested in BotW but I'm unsure if she can handle durability.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Judge Tesla posted:

My only real concern about Age of Calamity is the enemy side didn't really have any real representation in BOTW, the Yiga have their leader but unless the Blight Ganon's suddenly start talking and acting like generals then I'm not sure what we'll be fighting in the campaign missions as far as enemy officers go.

They gonna make up a new villain and some original characters like they did for Hyrule Warriors, don't you worry

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

romanowski posted:

naively went to resetera to look up spoilers and instead I was greeted with people writing hundreds of words explaining how nintendo lying to us is what led to trump

That's just usual resetera tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

DelphiAegis posted:

So has anyone actually played Ocean's Heart yet? I'm curious if it's worth picking up now or waiting for a sale.

I bought it, it's cute. You can't change the controls, there are no settings for anything, roll is on a, attack on b. Some people reported frame pacing issues. Also it's made by one guy and the engine is made by a different one guy. So, stuff might not get fixed.