Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I like some of the amiibo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/amiiboAlerts/status/820133297988648961

BOTW Amiibo are up. Guardian is already gone it looks like.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Waltzing Along posted:

The game ties into 1 2 switch. You need to feed Ganon milk.

You joke but watch the final fight be that gun minigame but with a bow.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I forgot how much I liked Skyward Sword’s music

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

You should be able to knock Cawlin off his bird towards the surface for throwing eggs at you.

The tall big dude is okay.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Skyward Sword would be near the bottom of my list of Zelda games even with the remaster, which means to me I still like it, but the music has jumped up to the top after playing it again.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

shes not on the colorful roulette island, she’s on one of the islands next to it

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I like how you can be nice and get a couple together, or have a toilet ghost haunt Cawlin.

Either way Cawlin doesn’t get to be happy

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

BotW Zelda might trust Link with the Shiekah Slate, but no way is she trusting him with a whip.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

maltesh posted:

First and second Silent Realms weren't as bad as I remembered. That said, I probably should have failed them a few times to stock up on Dusk Relics. Probably because back in '11, i think I generally gave up as soon as I triggered the alarm. This time I had situations where I was running around being tailed by four or five angry guardians that were unable to keep up and get a swing off.

The first one was way easier than I remembered, the second has that section with all the roaming guards that can be annoying, but it's really only the third that's pretty bad, because if you miss one in an area going back to get it sucks.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Who would be the baby in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I like Fledge, and how we can made him get buff