Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

Anyone who pre-ordered the Special Edition from Wal-Mart from batch that popped up on the 1st better check their email. They just canceled mine "due to a system error that kept them from processing the order".

I wonder if my Switch will get canceled too...

Mother gently caress, I'm so pissed it's like I'm not even mad. I just feel empty..

Zelda, why do you elude me??? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Oh dang you are right.

Where are the Barbarian pants?

Since I found them all yesterday, the pants are in the maze up by Hebra.

I assume you have the other two pieces, since you only asked about the pants but if not, and you'd like to know, the helmet is in the ocean maze by Akkala and the armour is in the Gerudo maze.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

the shrine after the bird kids sure does remind me of Snake Eater.

:same:
I started singing the song. Badly, but still.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

The Lobster posted:

Um... Was I supposed to be able to solve the desert labyrinth in under three minutes? I haven't done the other two yet but I was expecting them to be really hard and full of tough enemies. Did I just get really lucky?

Edit for spoilers. Also to say that the music inside it sucked.

:wrong:
That track is nice and also good.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Why is anyone going for all 900 korok seeds? It's no secret by now that the reward is a a literal turd.

You answered your own question.

I'm saying it's hilarious and I got that turd. I touched it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

Polo-Rican posted:

I could totally imagine one of the DLCs (maybe the final dlc) plopping a flying horse somewhere on the map.

edit: oh gently caress! Better idea! There should be a "friendly" guardian in one of the DLCs that you can ride.

Holy poo poo. Guardian horse, yes please :allears:

edit: better still be able to fire lasers tho