Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

MokBa posted:

A huge change for this game is that you don't have any kind of "helper" character like Navi or Fi.

:slick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Zas posted:

I read someone describing this and thought 'no way it's that cool' and actually it turned out to be cooler

It looks badass. I love it

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Decided to play majora's mask again cause the new game made me excited for zelda

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

greatn posted:

Perfect timing

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

OoT 3d is extremely good, but hero mode albw is cool too.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Jonny_Rocket posted:

I agree! It's super beneficial in games like the Legend of Zelda when they use the gamepad screen as the item menu - allowing for seamless play without really ever having to pause the game, since you can micro-manage on the go.

:yeah:

Majora's mask is so much better for having the second screen.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Fascinating. Until proven wrong, I'm going to assume it is a baby Goron that got launched far from Death Mountain. You have to find it and raise it until you can return it to the Goron People.

It'll probably be lonely, might have to play the goron lullaby.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Level Slide posted:

If only because the Master Sword is a rusted piece of poo poo this time around, I'd like to see Fi again. I bet she'd have some opinions about paying witness to every iteration of Demise's curse from the beginning.

Nah, this is the game where we find out what happened to navi

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Arcon posted:

I want this to be a real game. A Link has to pull the Master Sword to defeat what he thinks is the Big Bad, but by pulling the Master Sword he actually summons/revives/whatevers Ganon, who makes things worse. (People would probably hate it as a "super long intro/prologue" but I think the bait/switch and everything being Links fault and now he has to fix it would be cool)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1NBnq35xY&t=304s

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Yeah Jabu Jabu is the only dungeon in Ocarina that I don't like at all. It doesn't help that it's followed by two of my favorite dungeons in the series.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

A link to the past is awesome, especially now that I don't have to bring along my GBA to play it

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

littleorv posted:

I've been on a Zelda kick lately while waiting for Breath of the Wild and I absolutely love the music that plays when you expose a bosses weak point in Twilight Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVUZDARZOts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

Ocarina has the best 3D dungeons of Zelda once you're Adult Link

:yeah: