Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Ammat The Ankh posted:

They'll make a new Metroid with great gameplay and compelling exploration, but keep Samus's terrible Other M personality.

I'll take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Can you climb almost everything or just rocks/hills? Did anybody try to climb the Temple of time for example?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Cool. I will try to climb everything.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

There can only be one Link... and one Ganondorf! BROOOTHEEEEEEER

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Was Rauru also the Owl? I remember thinking it was him when I was a kid but now I'm not sure why I did. I think it's 'cuz the owl mostly disappears once you travel in time, I think he shows up like one time after that.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I remember getting the item for the kangaroo, was there a way to choose which animal buddy to summon? I think I had to use the other two at least once though.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Regy Rusty posted:

Yep you can get the item for any of the three of them. Each one has a certain requirement you have to fulfill to get them, with Moosh being the default in Ages and Ricky the default in Seasons. It doesn't change very much overall - the biggest thing is that Dimitri allows for some very minor sequence breaking in one of the games - but it's kinda neat.

Ah, that explains it then since I played Seasons first.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Pretty much every time someone consulted Miyamoto with a project feeling that it was probably too crazy he'd tell them to just make it crazier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Calaveron posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7lfMgFO-o
Uh I swear I'm not biased at all but the latin american dub is a million times better than the English one it's not even close

I recognize most of these voices from different TV dubs. There really aren't that many latinamerican dubbing companies it seems.