Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Is there a chance the Wii U version will be actually good? Because I have almost unused console lying around and I love Shadow of Colossus type of aesthetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Cojawfee posted:

You could replace the sword stuff in Skyward Sword with an analog stick. It would be just like doing tricks in the Skate games. I kind of like the sword stuff in Skyward Sword though, much better than Twilight Princess. But I'd be ok if they had the same stuff in BotW but using the second stick to choose sword slashes.

Metal Gear Rising already perfected sword controls. It felt so goodd

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

romanowski posted:

the legend of zelda: breath of the wild is going to be the best game ever made

Will it still run on WII U

Cuz that's all I got

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

What's with Japanese and their open world protagonists with ponytails? Is it a samurai thing

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

BotW is like Zelda that feels like Dark Souls or Dark Souls that feels like Zelda.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Hi thread, I bought Botw yesterday and I immediately have a question:

Do the treasures / loot in the world respawn? found a sword as a treasure and it broke after couple of fights so I'm wondering if you should ever go back to places.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

I had an apple in my inventory and I gave it to my horse.

Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

The funny thing is, I've actually gotten angry at PS5 games for loading too fast after getting used to them on PS4. Respect my attention deficit and stop popping me back into the game just as I reflexively check my phone, dammit :arghfist:

(no, I don't actually think that's a problem on the games' end)

Nothing is more annoying than PS5 ports of PS4 games that have loading screen tips you don't have time to read.