Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

This is like the Deku stuck kill on Jabu Jabu's sub-boss, except it makes sense as a story thing too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Yes, and the crouch stab's damage value is set to the value of your last attack. So you can jump slash with a deku stick then do all of the damage as a child.

Which is brutal because Ocarina Link just loving dive tackles someone and repeatedly stabs them while on the ground.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

It started out as a remake of Zelda 1 with the LA engine, the first dungeon is especially noticeable with this, but also the Overworld enemies also help relay this.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Cleretic posted:

I can't find a Metroid reference in either direction to place it anywhere that I'm happy with for this gag.

As mentioned, Samus appears in SMRPG, but also helps you hunt Metroids in Kirby's Dream Land 3.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Alxprit posted:

More like you help her. Poor lady doesn't have the first clue how to freeze them.

Listen, neither the ice-beam or ice missiles exist in the kirby planetoids so get off her back!

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

JustJeff88 posted:

Definitely what happened to the Metroid 2 remake, but there is actually a French-language sequel to Link to the Past that has been out for some time and has never received any kind of legal intervention from Nintendo so far as I know. It could be an exception for some reason, but as of now it's the exception to the rule.

So uh... Link or what?

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Seasons is an easier start for those two, but I don't recall anything early game that slowed me in the earlier dungeons (...That I played when they came out 10+ years ago.)

Step away from it and come back.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

I'm going to say most people will probably like Ocarina best, despite Majora and Link Between Worlds probably being better games. It just seems to resonate with a lot of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Yeah the Zora's Domain Lynel area is designed for you to sneak around and grab the arrows lying around/in trees and then dive off the waterfall.