Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I thought my Spitter was a Jockey!
Otoh retreading the dungeon gives you more time to appreciate the music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

The White Dragon posted:

My least favorite thing about Link Between Worlds is that you only hear Yuga Battle once

Clearly the worst aspect is the lack of yellow/purple hat on the blue/red tunic.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

So is the WiiU version of BotW going to be available digitally or did I mildly inconvenience myself by just assuming it would be? I would have thought it'd be up for preorder on the eshop by now, but all I get for searching is a bunch of videos.

e - Cool, thanks!

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I feel kinda lame for asking this, but is there a set of giant doors in a mountain other than the one that leads to To Quomo Shrine? I could have sworn I found one set in a snowy mountain, but being an idiot I forgot to mark it on my map. I don't think I saw the one in the spoiler because by my memory I was just kind of scouting out the Hebra region without going too far in roughly around the time I remember seeing the doors, and the ones in the spoiler seem to be too deep for it to have been one of the earlier landmarks I remember seeing. Of course my memory could just be failing me spectacularly on this because it insists the doors are somewhere else but I'm not having any luck finding them in Hebra, Lanayru, or Gerudo Highlands (I remember them being set in grey mountains but I ran around the Highlands just in case). Can anyone help me out here?

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Supercar Gautier posted:

There's at least two sets of doors like that in the mountains (I don't know if there's more but I've found two). One set is near the northwest corner of the map and leads to To Quomo Shrine. The other set is close to Hebra Tower and leads to Gee Ha'rah Shrine.

Thank you! Pretty sure that was the one I was thinking of since it's so close to the tower and I do remember being able to see a shrine between the crack in the doors. Now I can get back to getting lost in other regions! :v: