Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

https://youtu.be/F5zpnV5qwOk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Do you have to unlock Amiibo functionality, or can you use it in game? Can you use Amiibo with the Switch Pro Controller?

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Did you take a picture of it to have it added to the Hyrule Compendium? You can track it down with the Shiekah Sensor.

Holy poo poo. Time to photograph everything.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Where are the climbing pants. I need the climbing pants.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Oh also how do you "unlock" the memories or whatever? I feel like I've been to a bunch of the places but never triggered anything. Is it just a super specific spot or do you have to take the same picture orrr?

Augus posted:

I'm kinda feeling the enemy variety growing a bit stale now. Moblins and Lizalfos are getting pretty old at this point.
On the other hand, Guardians, Lynels, Taluses(?), Hynoxes(?) and Guardians are a ton of fun to fight.

The three pieces are

Head: In the shrine between the dueling peaks, along the river
Body: In the shrine on the ocean, midway towards Eventide
Pants: In a shrine in the Mt. Lanayru Area. Talk to an NPC in Hateno village for the Secret of the Cedars shrine quest

Thanks! And yeah, I kinda agree. I think this is one of the few things Witcher 3 has over Breath Of The Wild is ridiculous enemy variety but the combat in that game is nowhere near as fun soooo

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Will the Master Sword just magic itself back into my inventory after 10 minutes or do I need to go back to the Deku Tree to get it again?

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

where do you go to see how many hours of my life i've sunk into this game

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

oh also can you change the spoken language in cutscenes somehow?? the Japanese voice acting sounds a lot better IMHO

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

I guess all the little ore thingies on the mountains or whatever respawn after enough time, so I don't feel too bad selling them.

I really enjoy this video game.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

is there any way to farm star fragments or nah

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gently caress Ancient Cores

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Ok this game is loving fantastic but so far the bosses are a bit disappointing. I just did the Zora dungeon and while it was cool as hell how it worked and all, it was still underwhelming coming off long proper dungeons like Skyward Sword. Do they get longer/more difficult with time?

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

How often do vendors restock? Is there any logic to this?

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

The flying guardians are bullshit. Even if you parry their lasers they sway about so you can't ever hit them with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Is there like a changelog or something now? I've updated the game at least twice since release, and the one I just downloaded seemed kinda big. What did they update/patch?