Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Hurry up and give me a preload Nintendo so I can be mad it's on my console but locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Lemming posted:

Framerate issue I'm having is my Switch is running at 0fps for the next 10 hours

I'm gonna get a cool 60 on the ehop error screen when everyone slams it at once, since they elected not to do a preload.

May 8, 2006

I've been able to melt some ice by just building a campfire right next to it, but I'm not sure if there is a limit on how big the ice can be. It's also real real slow.

May 8, 2006

Buildings/horse stables sometimes have posters inside that show you recipes.

I also enjoy the breaking glass noise when you cook up a disaster.

May 8, 2006

I found a cache of pretty decent stuff, with 3 weapons, a bow, and a shield. I looted it once already, but I thought to check and it's back. It's been at least 3 blood moons since I found this spot the first time so no idea if it refills after each one or what.

It's not THE BEST stuff but if you've broken all your toys you could do worse at refilling your pockets. I'll spoil the rest because details will include map and item spoilers (for the bottom left part of the map specifically.) I'm like 25+ hours in with 2 dungeons down.

It's right next to the Geurdo Tower, which is on the border between the Gerudo Highlands and the desert. It's right on the ridge to the northwest of the tower - I marked it on my map with a sword stamp just to try this out.

It's inside of this small hill on top of the ridge. I think with base stats it might be hard to make this glide and climb without food, but you're unlikely to be here with base stats so.

You'll see a small entrance block by rocks, and you'll have to use Statis on the big one and bash it enough to blast it away. There are small rocks behind it as well - so it may not move much with one statis cycle but it usually moved enough for me to slip by, at least. There is an iron rock inside for some reason, but you can't get an angle on it to use the magnet. Well, I couldn't, maybe you can.

Inside is this stuff:

[

A 25 scimitar, a 50 two handed sword, a 14 bow with zoom, a 16 spear, and a 35 shield. The shield in the picture is just a placeholder since the one that spawns there despawned. I picked it up and dropped it when I teleported around for the screenshots, so the game must have considered it discarded.

Hopefully this helps someone - I haven't had too much of a problem keeping geared up but some of the strongest enemies can work through your weapon pool. Mostly I think it's neat that stuff like this respawns.