Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silencekit
May 1, 2014

New album owns. Skiptracing by Mild High Club was one of my three or four favorite albums last year. Very glad to discover that these bands complement each other so well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silencekit
May 1, 2014

weirdojace posted:

That's my endeavor! A friend and I were already starting an indie record label, and we weren't planning on launching until January 2018. We have contracts for our upcoming releases signed and everything. But then King Gizzard graced us with the ability to do this, and since we already had the website infrastructure ready to go, we decided to just go for it.

It's been an amazing day. I'm floored with the response. We originally were only going to print 250, but this has been such a success that we're upping the amount to 500.

That's too cool. What an inaugural release to score. Congratulations! How did that even come about?

Edit: I'm dumb and read the Gizzard post nvm

• Locked thread