Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
:getin:

I got distracted from playing this at some point, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what bizarre poo poo I missed out on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
The zombie-infested town feels like the counterpart to that town where we found Lita in BoDVII, only better in every possible way. Including using partying zombies for walls instead of big chasms.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Zombie party town, woo! :toot:

I hate to admit it, but I had to think about the punderful title to this update for a moment.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Urrrrrgh, that boss fight. :suicide: I have to support Leave on this; it's a pretty drat rough one.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Leavemywife posted:

In short, Adam Sandler sucks these days
You know what Adam Sandler is actually good in? Hotel Transylvania and its sequel.

Also I'm pretty sure we're rapidly approaching the point where I got distracted and stopped playing this game. I don't remember much past crashing the spaceship.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Leavemywife posted:

I can't help but feel this one was written for Yapping Eevee.
...Gee, what did I do to you?

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Okay, I've never seen Dacre before. That means I walked into Kingsport, saved and then got distracted. :eng101: Detective work! Speaking of, that Pokemon Go thing sounds nifty. Do try to find my namesake. :v:

Sharpe, Paws, October.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Ryushikaze posted:

I think we all figured out it was yapping eevee awhile ago.
Well gently caress you too. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I must admit, getting a dragon as a party member is something more games need to do.

• Locked thread