Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
guns?
yah
nah
i wish anime was real
View Results

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
people are afraid of all these mass shooters and the police are unreliable at best. i was just thinking that maybe if civilians could own guns legally they could protect themselves and others from mass shootings. what do u all think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I think we should just give every American an AR15 and lots of ammo.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

i want a 17th century cannon in my front yard

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I want my free Obama gun

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm pretty sure i'm bulletproof. at least i haven't seen any evidence to the contrary so far. so i'm not really worried

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
one time the phone woke me up but I was pretty groggy so when I reached over to answer it I picked up my gun and shot my self in the head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I want the freedom to make my own insane, horrifyingly lethal homemade weapons ala Dead Island/Rising/Dying Light.

• Locked thread