Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Grilled homegrown porkchopverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
This is now the lunch thread.

Today will feature a visit to the all to familiar leftover-verse

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Booblord Zagats posted:

This is now the lunch thread.

Today will feature a visit to the all to familiar leftover-verse

Same.

Specifically the homemade Swedish meatball galaxy.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I'm currently in the peppered turkey with light mayo sammich galaxy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's still early but I may visit the Panini Pulsar later

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Same.

Specifically the homemade Swedish meatball galaxy.

I'll be nearby in the half-a-cornish-game-hen and steamed-veggies nebula

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's still early but I may visit the Panini Pulsar later

gently caress, you just reminded me what I missed about Italy

Now I want one but no idea where to get one

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
A Panini?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
a spicy meatball

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I made a really good dirty beans and rice today with some oxtail and super spicy chorizo with a few fresh jalepeno peppers out of my garden.

I dunno what universe it belongs too, but I know it's one worth visiting

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I made a really good dirty beans and rice today with some oxtail and super spicy chorizo with a few fresh jalepeno peppers out of my garden.

the burning rear end in a top hat nebula

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the burning rear end in a top hat nebula

I grew up with Cajun and Korean spicy, then moved near Mexico, I think the only thing that does that to me anymore is Indian and Thai food

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

That sounds phenomenal.

Oxtail/chorizo combo sounds god-like.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

eating some pizza atm

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Marinating some beef short ribs in a some vinegar, hand pressed passion fruit, olive oil, minced garlic and some diced onion and a little bit of red wine for the next 14ish hours, then putting it in a slow cooker with some onion soup I made for lunch, then serving it with some handmade mozzarella stuffed tortellini that I'm paying a very nice old lady to make for me and a small blanched asparagus, tomato and cucumber salad with a light dijon dressing.

Tomorrow's dinner gonna be tight, ya'll

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Marinating some beef short ribs in a some vinegar, hand pressed passion fruit, olive oil, minced garlic and some diced onion and a little bit of red wine for the next 14ish hours, then putting it in a slow cooker with some onion soup I made for lunch, then serving it with some handmade mozzarella stuffed tortellini that I'm paying a very nice old lady to make for me and a small blanched asparagus, tomato and cucumber salad with a light dijon dressing.

This thread is getting gentrified

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

This thread is getting gentrified

I figure if I don't take advantage of our grandfathers' bothering to win WW2 then I'm pissing on their burning of their 20s in rainy poo poo holes and sweltering hot Pacific Islands

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
just lol if you don't survive on a diet of alcohol, gas station beef jerky and nicotine

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

this is the most hipster poo poo ive read in a long time. possibly ever

hand pressed passion fruit :wtc:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
was it artisinal hand pressed passion fruit?

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Means he whacked off into the mix.

The unwashed masses use a fleshlight or dip it in peanut butter for the dog or something.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Your mom hand pressed my passion fruit.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I use blue apron.

:ohdear:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

I use blue apron.

:ohdear:

hows your experience with it

im tempted to try it out

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

this is the most hipster poo poo ive read in a long time. possibly ever

If you're gonna go douche as gently caress new age recipe, then don't go with any half measures, throw the loving long ball

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

There, now it's not "hipster" and you idiots are allowed to be happy for his food

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hows your experience with it

im tempted to try it out

I like it. The meals are varied, and ingredients are good and precisely proportioned for two servings. And it's made me eat more fish than I normally would, though if you don't want fish that's an option.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I grilled steaks and some chicken yesterday. It was delicious and not hipster.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Girlfriend built a warp gate to the spaghetti system via the meatball expanse

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Girlfriend built a warp gate to the spaghetti system via the meatball expanse

Did just one of you, or both embrace His Noodly Appendage?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

joat mon posted:

Did just one of you, or both embrace His Noodly Appendage?

Both.

Wait.....

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I'm watching these last days or something on Netflix about a meteor hitting the world if that actually happened what are we think the odds are of us booting back up project Orion or having somebody with tge technology know how to smash a nuke into a meteor

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

I think there's a couple NASA dudes doing low-level research on it, but they called it "Pulsed External Propulsion" now.

Really, I'd like to see an NSWR ground launch (milliseconds before being annihilated by trillions of gamma rays).

"Hey, you know how nuclear explosions are cool?"
"Yeah"
"But they have this one problem; they explode once, then stop."
"What if there was a way to make them explode continuously?"

According to the Atomic Rockets page, the 90% enriched NSWR has an exhaust velocity of 4.7 million meters/second and a thrust power of 30.6 TW. (For comparison, the five F-1 engines on a Saturn V first stage put out about 55 GW.)

LostCosmonaut fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 23, 2016

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:stare:

Project Pluto and Project Orion just got theoretically trumped

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LostCosmonaut posted:

I think there's a couple NASA dudes doing low-level research on it, but they called it "Pulsed External Propulsion" now.

Really, I'd like to see an NSWR ground launch (milliseconds before being annihilated by trillions of gamma rays).

"Yeah"

According to the Atomic Rockets page, the 90% enriched NSWR has an exhaust velocity of 4.7 million meters/second and a thrust power of 30.6 TW. (For comparison, the five F-1 engines on a Saturn V first stage put out about 55 GW.)

What the gently caress Elon Musk, why have you been wasting your time on loops and batteries

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LostCosmonaut posted:

"Yeah"

When aliens eventually find us they're gonna either be super impressed or really scared

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

When aliens eventually find us they're gonna either be super impressed or really scared

I hope aliens are the equivalent of Wilson to Tim Allen, and they just hang out behind the fence questioning our judgment and gently steer us away from our self-created apocalypses

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
if there's aliens there's no way they aren't also the apex predator of their planet

we're kinda in a theoretical race to "meet" them first

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
now entering, the crab lo mein expanse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Am I parsing that correctly--a nuclear rocket?

• Locked thread