Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote on things that Draymond Green would probably do...
Say that he is the sole reason why Golden State went 73-9, then call Steph and Klay "complementary players"
Call LeBron James a fuccboi
Bank in a shot on the court at the Y but refuse to call glass
Start an exotic species fighting ring because he "loves animals"
Steal your prized Naruto doll and then come over the next day to say that he heard you got robbed
Kick a Special Needs child in the nuts playing pickup basketball
Other (please specify)
View Results

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Terry Glenn posted:

https://twitter.com/ROSGO21/status/743658267809845248

if only there was a word to describe the status of this dubs team right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REdhEwW9ssY&t=258s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Juaguocio posted:

There were some horrendous calls against the Cavs too. There was no contact on Love's 3rd foul, and it was also a late whistle

Yeah and Lebron got mugged driving to the basket a few times with no call. They just aren't calling fouls on drives, which honestly hurts Cleveland more.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
klay with the reminder to GS fans to show up early

to a game 7

in the nba finals

lol

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Juaguocio posted:

There were some horrendous calls against the Cavs too. There was no contact on Love's 3rd foul, and it was also a late whistle

As people have pointed out, that's not necessarily 'against the Cavs'.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

"I won't be silent"

*Deletes tweet*

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Shook

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

klay with the reminder to GS fans to show up early

to a game 7

in the nba finals

lol

Lol

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

shaken?

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

sportsgenius86 posted:

I can't see Klay Thompson now without seeing that pic that compared his face to the PBS logo.

Lmaooooo

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/743652062982864898

Man if the Warriors lose, people are going to spend a LOT of money to be sad.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/743652062982864898

Man if the Warriors lose, people are going to spend a LOT of money to be sad.
Oh my god is that a picture of a middle school Darren Rovell as his profile pic :laffo:

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Ahahaha Dan Haren owns

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

:laffo: I had never seen this

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Juaguocio posted:

So?

They miss calls sometimes.

They missed several on Steph and it took him out of the game. That's a significantly worse gently caress up. There's just no reason to blow the whistle on the 6th foul. Lebron got the ball secured and could take it up. There was no foul and even if there was it didn't change the play at all. Why call it?

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
poo poo I am shook

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGx9YH9-Fhk

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Steph Fouled Lebron hard and the didn't call it. Then he went back at Lebron instead of running down the court and weak fouled him. So they called that. They actually let him get away with a hack and if he just ran down the court he'd be fine

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Crazy Ted posted:

Oh my god is that a picture of a middle school Darren Rovell as his profile pic :laffo:

it's been his profile picture for quite a while now and it's never stopped being funny

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I really don't see the controversy here besides that Cavs fans want to think they won a fair game.... The warriors do better with Steph Curry not playing than when Scott Foster refs their games. poo poo doesn't have to do with basketball, it was obviously fixed.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

euphronius posted:

Steph Fouled Lebron hard and the didn't call it. Then he went back at Lebron instead of running down the court and weak fouled him. So they called that. They actually let him get away with a hack and if he just ran down the court he'd be fine

Steph didn't foul Lebron either time man.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Bashez.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

:laffo: I had never seen this

Hahahhaha

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

lmfaooooooo!!! DEAD

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol shut the gently caress up Cavs fans

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

E2M2 posted:

poo poo I am shook

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
Sometimes in an elimination game, star players with 5 fouls won't take stupid and unnecessary risks assuming that the refs will swallow their whistles.

I know, the strategy is counterintuitive but I swear I've seen it happen!

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Bashez.

Same

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Spite posted:

It's literally the first time he's ever complained about the officials since he's been coach. Steph got hosed tonight.

The dude was fllipping out in the postgame when Green got a penalty for kicking Adams in the balls and was incredulous when told that it might become a flagrant.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Bashez posted:

So?

They miss calls sometimes.

They missed several on Steph and it took him out of the game. That's a significantly worse gently caress up. There's just no reason to blow the whistle on the 6th foul. Lebron got the ball secured and could take it up. There was no foul and even if there was it didn't change the play at all. Why call it?

The Spurs aren't playing, you can relax if you want.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The dude was fllipping out in the postgame when Green got a penalty for kicking Adams in the balls and was incredulous when told that it might become a flagrant.
And the Warriors were furious that he got a flagrant & suspension for the ball swipe on LeBron too.

RedApe98
Mar 17, 2009

Curry got himself into foul trouble with two stupid reach in fouls, he put himself in that position. The games was lost before he got tossed out, don't try and pin the loss on lovely reffing when it was not hitting shots, terrible defense and turnovers.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Jr is dead after hearing his daughter

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
ahahha JR Smith's 6ish year old daughter was interviewed about what its like to see her dad play in the Finals and she literally said she was glad that daddy made it so far without getting kicked off the team.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
lol at jr's daughter just being happy he made the championship without being kicked off the team

edit: beaten

and shook

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

ahahha JR Smith's 6ish year old daughter was interviewed about what its like to see her dad play in the Finals and she literally said she was glad that daddy made it so far without getting kicked off the team.

Oh my god that's amazing. Guess you know what they talk about in that household.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Everything about JR is the best.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Link?

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
The Warriors justified the ball punch by whining about LeBron stepping over Green. They'll justify the mouthpiece by whining over the officiating. Bunch of babies.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
God I hate work as I'm missing some awesome basketball. I'm glad I can see all this salt though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what did lebron say to you when he blocked the poo poo

steph: (shook as gently caress) nothing

• Locked thread