Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I was gonna watch pineapple express, but I'm gonna watch this instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The bitches are too fat this year. Sorry guys, I shan't be tuning in again.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The main talking chick that looks like a hot topic hosed a house needs to shut her fat cake trap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Where is my main niggy The Teenage Boy That Look Like An Elderly Gay Jew With AIDS?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm watching pineapple express now. gently caress this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

She's talking about knitting a shawl for herself and she gave up because she was getting high blood pressure. Bitch, Superman would get high blood pressure trying to knit a shawl big enough to cover your fat rear end.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*sighs and gets ready to press the PS home button* wait...what's that in the background? Its a mother loving ginge with a huge beard and a golden ruppee on his forehead! poo poo just got real. :suspense:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Epic Ginger is doing the voices of the ghosts of reunited lovers in tingles ruppee land.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

OMG, one ofthe ghosts came to life and glowed orange and he did the voice like a super saiyan powering up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They never do epic poo poo when I watch this crap. It's just some beached sea cow talking about knitting for 3 hours while a poindexter plays tingle as narrated by a bearded ginger man with a giant golden rupee on his forehead.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[Baritone voice] Big Red in the back with so much soul.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Can the mods please fix the body shaming sexist Kiwi fuckwad posting in my thread.

gently caress you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

God bless the Jewish people.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I meant as in I almost puked from the insensitivity of it all.

I'm familiar with your respect for the Jewish People.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I didn't donate, but I liked a few zeldathon posts on my Facebook feed

• Locked thread