Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the aerial style for the dual swords in mhx feels like it's the way it always should have p[layed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the atari vault is 1.1 gigs... ??

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was gonna ask if the vault is its own little thing like the sonic collection, or if it would wreak havoc with my game list

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I slept on Nintendo's E3 sale to my regret, no plans to sleep on the Steam sale this year.

Thailand is awesome. I went there in 2010 and on my last night before flying home I was staying in my host's guest house which had their son's homebrewed Wii, so I stayed up all night playing RE4 so that I would actually be tired enough to sleep on the plane. Pro gaming/travelling strats.

I probably won't be playing Wii there, mate.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Y'all are playing on PC right? because if it's ps4 I'd reinstall for some campaign co-op

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Y'all are playing on PC right? because if it's ps4 I'd reinstall for some campaign co-op

Yeah on PC. I cant do fps with a controller

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me n Lumpy about to jump back into BLOPSIII coop in about 15 minutes. anybody else is free to join

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I booted up a random game int eh Sega Collection because it sounded cool and it has cool music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5bky3C02k

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

They should bring them to ps4 with trophies

I just discovered that Siren 1 got the full PS2-PS4 treatment and its 9.99. The summer of scary gaming is stating strong

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Which ffxiii is the best? They are on sale and I might get one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Which ffxiii is the best? They are on sale and I might get one.

all, in order

I enjoyed xiii and lightning returns the most though

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Thanks

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I probably won't be playing Wii there, mate.

Youll be drinking it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Youll be drinking it

did you vote yesterday inri

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it's summertime, and the recession will be easy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

At least this will make my upcoming trip to Northern Ireland/London cheaper so I have more money to spend on games

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Benny D posted:

did you vote yesterday inri

yeah ... i personally voted to stay, but its not something im super worried about. i do hope itll stay relatively easy to travel through europe though

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can't believe they left the EU and caused all world markets to crash lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

but how does this affect me as a gamer?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We should hold a international gamer referendum to get Rare to exit the industry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

We should hold a international gamer referendum to get Rare to exit the industry

lmao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hope Codemasters is okay :(

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Rarexit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Can't believe they left the EU and caused all world markets to crash lol

all the old ppl voted to leave as a parting shot to the world qq.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
waiting for my accountant to get back in party chat so i can get some updates

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

didnt really get what was going on until i saw this tweet lmao..empty quote this if you agree

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Bobnumerotres posted:

didnt really get what was going on until i saw this tweet lmao..empty quote this if you agree

Lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

all the old ppl voted to leave as a parting shot to the world qq.

Watching footage of "LEAVE" parties on bbc this morning and I don't think anyone was under 65

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

on dragons dogma: should i play the game on hard the first time? is it a good hard mode or its just "enemies have more health"

e: looked it up. doubled the damage and gold you get. sounds fun

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jun 24, 2016

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

on dragons dogma: should i play the game on hard the first time? is it a good hard mode or its just "enemies have more health"

e: looked it up. doubled the damage and gold you get. sounds fun

super brutal at the start but you get a ton more vocation points so you can try out everything in 1 run. I like it a lot.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

super brutal at the start but you get a ton more vocation points so you can try out everything in 1 run. I like it a lot.

yeah these harpy things keep putting me to sleep and instantly killing me. its not very fun lol

• Locked thread