Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
#1. Brian

Brian is mostly a pedophile name. Brians like anime, molestation and strawberry smoothies. If your name is Brian change it immediately.

#2. Dave/David

Dont get me started about this name. Simply the worst.

#3. Steve/Steven

Steve is usually a name associated with violent homophobia, animal abuse and roid rage. if you know someone named Steve please be careful around them, they love guns, knives and UFC fighting. Steve is a dick name for dicks.

#4. Mark

The name Chris almost came in at number 4 but was just edged out by Mark because Mark is the name of a kid that i knew in Jr. high that EVERYONE hated. The first thing you notice about Marks is their stench. Marks smell like pee, stale sweat and burning wires. Marks interrupt you constantly to correct you on the facts because they think they know everything but they dont even though they act like aspie pricklord authorities on life. Marks lie about being virgins and masturbate so frequently and vigorously that they often have blood soaking through the front of their gross khaki cargo shorts. 56% of Marks like the Insane clown posse but have faces that are too greasy to put juggalo paint on.

any names i should add to the list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
JiveHonky

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What about Bryans, OP? Are they ok?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
shmlgph

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I once met a child named "Shithead".

I thought to myself, what kind of hosed parent would name their kid "Shithead"? But it turns out that it was pronounced "Sha-THEED".....I learned a lot that day

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I once met a child named "Shithead".

I thought to myself, what kind of hosed parent would name their kid "Shithead"? But it turns out that it was pronounced "Sha-THEED".....I learned a lot that day

I can confirm that this account is 100% factual.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

shut up Mark

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Coming in at number 5

ADOLF

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Pope Mobile posted:

What about Bryans, OP? Are they ok?

Bryans are cool, but not Byrons.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

JiveHonky posted:

shut up Mark

:(

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Chad.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

1. Evan

2. Jared

3. Taylor

4. Donald

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I know a guy named Barney. He's in his early 20s. You'd have to be sadistic to give your kid that name after the Flintstones came out. I'm amazed he's as well adjusted as he is

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Nevaeh - anyone who has named their child Nevaeh (It's Heaven backwards, tee hee!) should be forcefully removed from the gene pool imho.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Steves are pretty hosed up this is actually decent advice on the internet for once

also yes Chad, lol if youre named Chad. im not even going to put it in capitals because you dont deserve it. chad

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Kuato posted:

I know a guy named Barney. He's in his early 20s. You'd have to be sadistic to give your kid that name after the Flintstones came out. I'm amazed he's as well adjusted as he is

maybe its like post-bad naming turning into good naming, like it made him stronger in a Boy Named Sue way

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Spungkent i hate that guy he's trash

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Kuato posted:

maybe they were named after the lovable deputy or the dinosaur dont barney shame

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i dont know man, chads seem to be doing pretty well in life

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Jeff, which is my name. people stopped being name jeff cause of jeffrey dahmer

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Joel

gently caress

Just gently caress

Joel

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

vols bitch posted:

maybe they were named after the lovable deputy or the dinosaur dont barney shame

RIP both Fife and Phyfe

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kuato posted:

If hes in his early 20s, he probably got named after the purple dinosaur that really loves kids.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Katelynn

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

i dont know man, chads seem to be doing pretty well in life

op once had sex with a chad and is overcompensating in defense of aforementioned horrible name, its obvious

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

No wait

Ira

Always weird mother fuckers named Ira.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Dick

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Linux Pirate posted:

No wait

Ira

Always weird mother fuckers named Ira.

Oh it's Science Friday, thank you for reminding me.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

If hes in his early 20s, he probably got named after the purple dinosaur that really loves kids.

I don't see how being named after any of those Barneys is an improvement on being named after Barney Rubble. I'm guessing he had a grandpa or uncle with that name and his parents named him after them.

I also work with an Ernie. He said people will always question him on the whereabouts of Burt

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Find me a Mike who isn't a drug dealer, I DARE ya!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Drunk & Ugly posted:

op once had sex with a chad and is overcompensating in defense of aforementioned horrible name, its obvious

i only did it once and i didnt care for it.

you will be excited to learn that later today i will be taking the second poo poo of my life and it will be very amazing.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i forgot to remind everyone that this op shits out of their butt and is gross, thank you

i will be setting up a wet wipes donation account in op's name later on, and i will be siphoning off a quarter of the funds for my own personal needs that have nothing to do with poop[ cause im not an animal

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

You're going to try to poo poo so soon after the toilet paper incident?

You could have ptsd and this could trigger flashbacks

Please have a doctor present

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The Sphinxster posted:

Oh it's Science Friday, thank you for reminding me.

Ira glass gets a pass.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Really, any name that is fitting to be chanted over the fresh corpse of a goat is pretty bad.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

donkey salami posted:

Joel

gently caress

Just gently caress

Joel

Champenema posted:

Find me a Mike who isn't a drug dealer, I DARE ya!

strong mst3k opinions in this thread

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

JiveHonky posted:

#3. Steve/Steven

Steve is usually a name associated with violent homophobia, animal abuse and roid rage. if you know someone named Steve please be careful around them, they love guns, knives and UFC fighting. Steve is a dick name for dicks.

What about Steph/Stephen? They are p good at basketball.

Dreddout posted:

Nevaeh - anyone who has named their child Nevaeh (It's Heaven backwards, tee hee!) should be forcefully removed from the gene pool imho.

Mention that name to a woman and they will all say it's such a beautiful name and they like it. Blame the dads for letting their cornfed baby-mamas to choose the name.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

donkey salami posted:

Pastor Rick said i should "get back up on that horse" i am assuming he meant the toilet.

maybe i should ask him to clarify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

donkey salami posted:

PPSD
Post Poop Shaming Disorder

he is trembling in his bathroom holding a toilet paper roll and its awesome

• Locked thread