Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I already beat the story because I already mastered 75% of the games before this even came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I think lumbearjack is my favorite new game in this

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

goferchan posted:

If you get a superb on every game you don't have to wait anymore apparently. Hell if I'm there yet tho

Oh really? Guess I'll go do that then. Only got like 8 or so that i didnt get superb on, mostly the gba ones because they're all weird

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

no they will not posted:

tap troupe is one of my favorites from the wii one, along with ringside. its also got my favorite twist of any video game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOfp5TTfUw

This is also one of my favorites but it's not in megamix :(

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The story and presentation was cute and all but now that I've beaten the story, navigating through a bunch of areas just to find the game I want to play can be annoying.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

Why can you feed the goat

Every 10 levels he gains he poops out a mascot that shows up in the bottom corner when games load

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull posted:

The posts in this thread look psychotic out of context.

Lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

no they will not posted:

i loved the swipes in the ds game and pressing a+b at the same time in the wii one. does megamix have any cool control scheme like this

They replace swipes and a+b with just regular B presses. Some games use the D-pad. Theres an option for tap controls but it doesn't make you swipe, it just lets you hold it down and release.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

dragon enthusiast posted:

did they redub fan club

Why would they?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

DS Dazzles:

3DS Dazzles:

uhhh, you girls ok?

:wth: