Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
#1- John

A timeless classic, simple and effective. A little generic, but gets the job done

#2- Donald/Ronald

Think of all the Donalds we know: Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump, Donald Duck, Ronald McDonald -> all innovaters and people who inspire

#- Hercules

Just a strong name for a strong person. Never met a Hercules in real life but you know if you did they would be a badass motherfucker!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
sorry forgot one #4 - Bort

A great and cool name but a little too common

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
You know i have made my share of parody threads in my day but somehow this is the worst one all I did was steal a thread title and change one word then steal a bort joke this thread is now a suicide note

Dear Something Awful Forms,

I loved you but it is too late now. I will see you in the next live. I will PM my personal information and manifesto to the current moderators/admins.
I wanted to kill Windowns98 before I died but it seems like it is too late.

Laters,
Johnny Hercules

• Locked thread