Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

christ! it's hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

don't whine at me, judas. this is on you

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
This week's forecast: its hot

FutonForensic

could we build awareness about ALS again. not that anyone gives a gently caress about that anymore but a bucket of water dumped on my body sounds perfecto

Nostalgia4Infinity

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
it's good to have the only air conditioned office :evilbuddy:

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
man....... it's a hot one.

like, 7 inches from the midday sun.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
global warming is real, i've got two warm globes in my pants right now

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Ahundredbux posted:

global warming is real, i've got two warm globes in my pants right now

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
In the heat the bad smells smell really bad. But the good smells smell really good too. Like a jolly rancher melting in my car for a couple hours smells good.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
dont smell warm pee, trust me on this

FutonForensic

at least the worst one is over haha

FutonForensic

wait what the gently caress

FutonForensic

loving STOP IT

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Being a welder when its hot like this makes air conditioning feel like a religious experience.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Scaly Haylie

i'm in the only room at my work without AC and it's making me feel like poo poo, so, thanks summer

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

FutonForensic posted:

at least the worst one is over haha

FutonForensic posted:

wait what the gently caress

FutonForensic posted:

loving STOP IT

how was it on CD though

Matoi Ryuko

slap me silly
loving hell ladies its hot hot hot

Ace of Baes
pretty cool today....tomorrows supposed to be a scorcher though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Remember, it's not the heat: it's the humidity. So whatever you do, don't go in a pool. Water is humid as gently caress.

• Locked thread