Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Amateur hour: Ride a few feet straight with your board, stumble on a curb

Trick and Treat: Eat a snack while riding your board

So 90's: Sing/whistle/hum your favourite 90's tune while performing Amateur Hour

Fantastic Voyage: Ride the seven seas with your board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Lazy man: think about riding your board some day

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Titanic: Cut your board in half and throw it in the sea

bean mom

BYOB: Build your own Board

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

You aren't the boss of me: stash your helmet in a bush when you get around the corner.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DISCO KING

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I can totally do this trick kevin you loving idiot: get on the skateboard, and as you push off, fall over and cave your skull in.

Macnult

pushing mongo: pushing with your front foot instead of your back foot. so what if everyone says it's bad to do? it's comfortable.

Macnult

the tap: you try to Ollie but all you do is tap down on the board.

FutonForensic

the Smells Like Teen Spirit: record yourself in black & white with a fish eye lens

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
the dostoevsky: beat an old pawn-broker and her half-sister to death with your board and spend the next years of your life breaking down psychologically until you're found out and thrown in siberian prison

eonwe

The Anime: perform a lengthy exposition while in the air for just a few seconds

symbolic

i want to hang with the cool kids but don't have a skateboard: brag about knowing everything about skateboarding while hoping no one realizes you're reciting hints from Tony Hawk Pro Skater

Ostentatious

the considerate downhill jam: sit on the skateboard and roll down a shallow slope, sometimes using your shoes as brakes to let oncoming traffic pass

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Dad's Delight : perform any trick with kneepads and a sturdy helmet
The Burpo : bail on a trick, die, go to heaven, come back and do a sick 180 kickflip

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The Home Run: Do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkN3Ycb0JtI

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The Grizzled veteran: while wearing a fake cast on your leg and holding your skateboard, observe and ridicule others as they ride while giving advice and talking about all the tricks you will do once your leg "heals"

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

HighwireAct posted:

the dostoevsky: beat an old pawn-broker and her half-sister to death with your board and spend the next years of your life breaking down psychologically until you're found out and thrown in siberian prison

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The Graduate: Deal with an existential crisis by experiencing a searing sexual awakening with a second-hand skateboard before ultimately settling for a lifetime of bland rides on a scooter.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

The Loser: show up in roller skates

The Patron: make bets on skateboard horse games but lose every time.

alnilam

frontside vortex: do a somersault, endibg with your board right in front of you. then, quickly sit on the board and start moving forward in a considerate jam. recommended to do this near an edge of a lawn so you can somersault on the grass but then skateboard on the sidewalk

MrWillsauce

the roll reversal place the skateboard on top of yourself and roll around on the ground

FluffieDuckie

I Was The Fury posted:

The Loser: show up in roller skates

MrWillsauce

the too cool for school: drop out of school and get stuck serving fast food for your whole life and lose your passion for skateboarding as you get older and your life goes nowhere and you die

symbolic

the overprotective parents: hold back tears as you ride your scooter up and down the street in full view of the cool kids

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the luvcow awkwardly drop in on a shoddily built quarter pipe and immediatly collapse onto your knees in such a way your knee pads slide up and expose your knee caps to the large head galvanized nails that weren't fully hammered in at the bottom of the ramp, bleed profusely

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
the Nietzsche attempt a trick and realize that as a lesser man it is pointless to do anything that does not pave the way for the uberman

MrWillsauce

the ollie be named oliver

tazjin

Can I use these tricks on a hoverboard as well?

satanic splash-back

the pebble walk
walk around the parking lot/skate park/driveway and complain about how many pebbles there are, and how if you had a broom you would totally skate here but you're not going to risk going down because of some stupid pebble

Ostentatious

the double manual

balance on all four wheels of the skateboard at the same time while standing on it

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

tazjin posted:

Can I use these tricks on a hoverboard as well?

Yes

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

misty mountaintop posted:

The Graduate: Deal with an existential crisis by experiencing a searing sexual awakening with a second-hand skateboard before ultimately settling for a lifetime of bland rides on a scooter.

Macnult

Ostentatious posted:

the double manual

balance on all four wheels of the skateboard at the same time while standing on it

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

The Overnighter : leave your skateboard in the driveway so your dad runs it over in the morning and then he has to buy you a new one. Repeat every year until 35.

FluffieDuckie

darth_pizza posted:

The Overnighter : leave your skateboard in the driveway so your dad runs it over in the morning and then he has to buy you a new one. Repeat every year until 35.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
The Punster: ollie over a rail until you get board

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the snow crash: grab a tasty pizza and take it to a new friend

symbolic

The Offspring: wear your Conspiracy of One t-shirt while listening to Smash

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The Girl: Think about the 540 flip to darkslide you'd do if it wouldn't hurt the boys' feelings.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Crooked Cop: Grab the tail with your front hand while your back foot is boned.

Regular Cop: Confiscate a kid's board and practice your ollie behind the police station.

----------------

• Locked thread