Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

My game is over so gently caress yes! I had like, five video games as a kid, and one of them was a BK game. I played it so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Welcome to Mafia Jivjov! I hope you enjoy playing with us as much as we will with you, I expect. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or pretty much anyone, people here can be mean in game but usually are pretty nice to newbies for a while.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

who want the dong

Gross, unfriending.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Fiiiiiiiiiiine, you can play Dingusbutt

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I'm realizing that I remember far less about this video game than I thought...

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I always feel so self-conscious when you ole timers gather around and rib eachother. I feel like the awkward new friend at the cool kids table and I'm one bad joke away from being banished to loserville.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

*steals ur lunch money*

...drat

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lol in shine game, my first game, a game people asked me "who are you" like every 5 pages i just made fun of kashuno day 1 until he cried

You are so mean. Why do I hang out with mean people online in leu of having real friends?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Quidnose posted:

Oh wait no that was Suicide4Sexbots.

Wait, real chat, has S4S come back since that game?

S4SB hasn't posted since June 7, and she posted in UnOrdinary on June 5, so I'm gonna say no.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

i like nuts idk about bolts

What is the use of a nut sans bolt?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

it was an im gay joke

I'm still trying to learn these word filters

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

imgay posted:

That's me

Yeah, I figured out if you quote them it shows the actual words. Like, just figured it out. With my last post.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Your Personal Muse posted:

Very dumb

Incredibly stupid

God foresakenly idiotic

Jim is the scum wrap it up boys

Best case all day, YPM totally town from now on.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

jivjov posted:

I love all of my social game friends

That won't last long, I promise.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I loving love The Knick, just saying.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I'm pretty sure I've red everything and I can't find a single thing to go on, yay day one. Does anyone have any actual reads, because this seems like a collaboration of the worlds best poo poo/joke posters and ya'all are making this hard.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Quidnose posted:

YPM, who has been joking pretty hard, completely ignored this callout:

I don't know what it is about YPM's avatar but I hate it.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

because its dumb

Okay then Flerp, tell me your thoughts. I'm really not sure about anything here, because day one is the worst, so try and sell me a theory.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I didn't respond because it was a stupid case and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought it was a joke. I said you aren't scum because I've been scum with you as you were turbo'd day 1 and you aren't playing like you did back then

I genuinely think PD is scum though

Why?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Im leaning Tomm right now because his game is remarkably like Raman. He lurked for days but would fire off a few posts quickly to try and act like he's actually playing. But this could just be how he plays.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tommunist posted:

i played in raman?

...we were scumbros.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tommunist posted:

I'm 100% sure you're getting me mixed up with someone dawn

My bad, your scum game that I'm referencing is Disney. Apologies.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Like if it was a scale of 0-100 of scumminess and everyone started at 50 (neutral), with 100 being total scumbag, what did you think AR was when you voted him?

Okay, this is a weird post and it makes me feel weird. Like, what is with this absolute obsession with quantifying a game that's based (in my opinion) on feels? Tomm is redeeming himself by actively posting, at least a bit, but this sends up red flags in my mind.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This seems to me you thought AR was scum but dongs was scummier.

I don't want to defend Tomm too hard, because like I said, I'm still unsure of his alignment, but this is your entire case? How he phraised one sentence?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I'm going to ##vote YPM because he spent a lot of time demanding Tomm word himself one specific way or another, but was oh so careful to point out it was not a case, and that's about as scummy as it gets.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

You're right I should try to get him lynched even though I realized he's probably town.

You admitted yourself that he had been posting which is a good thing. No one is putting pressure on anyone and that will cause us to lose.

But yeah vote the guy playing. It's poo poo like this which makes people lurk.

It's not that your posting, it's the way that you're posting. And if you're allowed to make calls then so am I, and I'm calling you scum. If you don't like it I apologize, but you don't have to be hostile.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hi friends I'm a vig and want to murder Flerp. Discuss

Good luck! But why specifically him? What do you think town will gain/earn from Imgay's termination?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

Good luck! But why specifically him? What do you think town will gain/earn from Imgay's termination?

Mafia edit, flerp not Imgay.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

He's a poo poo poster and I think he's scum

But why do you think he's scum?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I already went over it earlier. His weird non case on dongs.

But you also did a "non case" on Tomm based sold around the phrasing of a sentence and his reluctance to make a hard call on someone's alignment.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

That wasn't a case, that was pressure because I had no clue what Tomm's alignment was. Flerp said that dongs was scum and voted him.

Hey how about you tell me your feelings on flerp instead?

I think flerp is a poo poo poster(which I say with the utmost love and respect, poo poo posting is awesome), but usually puts far more effort into his scum game than he is now. So I'm tentatively calling his alignment as town.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

have i been scum im a game w/ u?

I'm not sure, but I read far more games than I play.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

huh because usually i find that when im scum i just shitpost even harder and find it hard to post meaningful but almost all of my scum games have been in games where theyre mostly dead rip cartoon animals mafia :(

I was in Zoinks, and I think I did fairly well myself (toot toot), but I remember you poo poo posting but in meaningful ways. Your posts made me roll my eyes, but you managed to be able to leave an at least somewhat coherent trail toward town throughout them. When your town you're more random, and with scum you specifically pick what poo poo posting is okay or not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you seem to not care when your town, and when you're scum you try to not care? It's hard to explain.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm just saying its lazy to call me scum. It shows that people aren't actually casing me, they are just going after the loudest person.

But SK=scum. Scum is not town aligned, not just the group of antagonizers, but anyone not aligned with 'town'.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SK don't have scumbros. And I am under the impression when people say scum they mean the mafia.

I take it as anyone not town aligned because when you're making a game sk is catigorized as scum.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

tomm is what we call a high reward, low risk dunk whereas if ypm is actually vig hes a high reward, high risk dunk

Tell me about Tomm

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##unvote

With the back and forth we had earlier and your playing now I'm unsure enough to take my vote off of you, even if I do still get unexplained rage from your avatar.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote TPC

Larry Sweeney was one of the best heels going my friend

I have no idea who/what your talking about but every time I see your avatar I want to punch it in the face.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tea Party Crasher posted:

How will you play without a monitor?

I use my phone, but I think my ring would gently caress it up pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

im sorry

Also this, it's hard losing a hero.

• Locked thread