Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
Sign me up, can I shoot eggs out of my butt now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
Hello I am here

Maybe I won't die night 1 again this time :ohdear:

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014

imgay posted:

Don't be so paranoid, dude

:golfclap:

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
##Vote YPM

They're clearly some kind of mind-reading witch.

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
Have fun in Israel, dude! Good luck also depending on where you go. :ohdear:

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
>:C

In the words of our great and honorable prophet, "we're all dudes, hey!"

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014

jivjov posted:

For the longest time I thought so too, until a trans friend told me nooooo

rhyming every single post gets really hard, but I aim for most

I have a couple trans friends, and they're both comfortable with me calling them dude, so I think it's one of those things that just comes down to personal preference.

It's probably easier to get that it's not an assumption of gender and more just how I communicate IRL though.

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

no that was ferngully

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
That thread was fun read though.

For real though, YPM is kinda suspicious. I don't know why I'm mild scum read other than just being mild scum read.

Also he's a mind-reading witch ##vote YPM

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014

Your Personal Muse posted:

The whole exchange between me and PD really set my alarms off. I think that maybe if PD hadn't OMGUS'd me it would be fine but his reaction to it was just so...awkward. Like he was overthinking the whole thing. I wish I could explain it better with graphs and quotes and things like that but I think if you just reread the whole exchange you can see what I'm talking about. It was a level of awkward that only comes about from a person hyperaware of what they are typing.

:shrug: Sorry that I'm self-conscious. I'm a pretty awkward dude.

This is kind of weird however:

Quidnose posted:

YPM, who has been joking pretty hard, completely ignored this callout:

Quidnose posted:

It is very interesting that you know I am not scum.

##vote YPM

Which I saw when I, y'know, went back and read the whole exchange.

Which you replied with:

Your Personal Muse posted:

No, you voting me because I called you town is the stupidest thing ever. Also you can tell how out of place someone is from jokes so it's a little weird to say I can't possibly have an opinion comparing day 1 scum Quid and day 1 probably town Quid

Which does seem to match up with why you think I'm scum from how I'm awkward and purposefully not trying to offend these completely new people I'm meeting for the first time.

But it's also interesting that Quid was pushing you pretty hard, and now he's dead. Scummier than some social awkwardness, I'd say.

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014

jivjov posted:

Everyone is getting awfully mad, it's making this player rather sad.

Don't look, Jiv. Keep your pure eyes away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014

imgay posted:

I dont think bringing outside influences is healthy way to play the game, you should base your opinions on ingame events

^ - Kinda unfair for some of us :c

• Locked thread