Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MVP of the Finals!
LeBron James
Steph Curry
Kevin Love
Draymond Green's unquenched bloodlust for male genitals
Craig Sager's suit for Game Six
Adam Silver for making the series go seven games
MO BUCKETS!!!!!!!!!
Ayesha Curry
View Results

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Philthy posted:

Man, I see Anderson Varejao was with the Cavs for 10 fuckin years till he got traded to the Blazers and then to the Warriors since losing in the last Cavs finals. Wonder if he's blown his brains out yet.

Pretty sure they told him he gets a ring if the Cavs win. Although he and Lebron were a bit chippy during the series so it would be funny if the Cavs said naw.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

kevin love locking down steph curry on one of those last possessions is one of the most shocking and best things i've ever seen

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Eltoasto posted:

Pretty sure they told him he gets a ring if the Cavs win. Although he and Lebron were a bit chippy during the series so it would be funny if the Cavs said naw.

That's kinda hosed up.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Man my one regret is that LeBron didn't throw that dunk down drat

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

illcendiary posted:

That dunk might have sheared spacetime apart and caused a rift to end this cursed earth.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

G-Hawk posted:

kevin love locking down steph curry on one of those last possessions is one of the most shocking and best things i've ever seen

i stood up and cheered

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/AndrewDBailey/status/744735292616105984 :aaa:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

illcendiary posted:

Same

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I would get all executive decision on my wife and buy that poster and put it in our bedroom so I could say good night to that dunk for the rest of my life

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I cant wait for round 3 next year

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I cant wait for round 3 next year

Next year is kd/russ vs Lebron round 2

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Metapod posted:

Next year is kd/russ vs Lebron round 2

That's a weird way to spell Dirk (plus free agent center home run) vs LeBron round 2.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

My jaw dropped in real time as I was watching this, loving impressive stuff. Love had an awesome Game 7

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
I watched the game on a TV that was probably used to watch the last Cleveland championship win.

It was totally worth it.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jun 20, 2016

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

MullardEL34 posted:

I watched the game on a TV that was probably used to watch the last Cleveland championship win.

It was totally worth it.

haha holy poo poo that owns

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

MullardEL34 posted:

It was totally worth it.

???

Are you in your prepper bunker?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The Cavs BIG THREE coming together in the clutch:

Lebron's huge block: https://streamable.com/kp39

Kyrie's backbreaking three: https://streamable.com/qcfd

Kevin's lockdown defense on Curry: https://streamable.com/255w

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=8FlgjWJfLjQ&start1=0&video2=HZwMX6T5Jhk&start2=53&authorName=Dex

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

EugeneJ posted:

Does he have a world title belt with him?

Please say he does

Rick posted:

He also had a title belt in the locker. Didn't get a great look but I think it was WCW.

It was the Steve Austin Smoking Skull Belt. Owns.

Also, Cleveland actually managed to win a title. I am happily shocked at this.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Spacebump posted:

That's a weird way to spell Dirk (plus free agent center home run) vs LeBron round 2.

I think you're both confused. KD will play LeBron in round 3 next year. Westbrook, on the other hand, will still be in the Western Conference.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

You just know he's counting the calories though.

Good morning world, you still suck.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
It wasn't a dream

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
https://mobile.twitter.com/WSHHcomedy/status/744724039294287873/video/1

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
just watched live footage of a plane landing

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
The worst part about that play is Curry had like 3 chances to go in for a relatively uncontested layup but instead tried an off balance 3 that probably even made JR think "dude what are you doing?" when he chucked it up.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

RaySmuckles posted:

is it ok to say "jump shooting teams don't win championships" now?

In a "No Homers Club" sort of way, sure.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Little Abigail posted:

It was the Steve Austin Smoking Skull Belt. Owns.

Also, Cleveland actually managed to win a title. I am happily shocked at this.

I was watching them exit the plane when they came into Cleveland(on the internet, i'm a loser), and he was carrying it over his shoulder as he was walking down the steps. Kevin Love is the best kind of Love.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Nervous posted:

You've been waiting to use this name/post combo for awhile haven't you?

no but the guy who came up with it and made the avatar after i lost a toxx probably has

Athanatos posted:

I'm not sure losing the Super Bowl to Eli Manning compares.

I mean...have you seen King Goober Eli Manning?

at least we went 16-0 before that, golden state has literally nothing to be celebratory about after this one. sure they got a really good record but hmu when they go 82-0 and/or steph curry stops throwing up garbage rear end 3's with a minute left in the 4th

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Turdsdown Tom posted:

at least we went 16-0 before that, golden state has literally nothing to be celebratory about after this one. sure they got a really good record but hmu when they go 82-0 and/or steph curry stops throwing up garbage rear end 3's with a minute left in the 4th

it was a really good record. the best record of all time, in fact.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Spite posted:

The worst part about that play is Curry had like 3 chances to go in for a relatively uncontested layup but instead tried an off balance 3 that probably even made JR think "dude what are you doing?" when he chucked it up.
Curry saw a big on him at the perimeter in a late-game situation, had a flashback to KAT owning him on that drive to the hoop in OT at the end of the regular season, got all shook, and refused to go to the basket.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Spite posted:

You live by the three you die by the three

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I was downtown tonight....that was sincerely like nothing else I've ever experienced in life.

Entire city was like family last night.

Go Cavs.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Volkerball posted:

it was a really good record. the best record of all time, in fact.

no the best record of all time is 82-0. the best record ever actually achieved is whatever dumb number golden state won this season. in the end, all i hear is fart noises

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Crazy Ted posted:

Curry saw a big on him at the perimeter in a late-game situation, had a flashback to KAT owning him on that drive to the hoop in OT at the end of the regular season, got all shook, and refused to go to the basket.

Also, he probably saw LeBron hovering right at the edge of the "wide open lane" and had flashbacks to the multiple times he had his soul stolen by him this series. Because LeBron was hovering right there just waiting for him to drive towards the basket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Turdsdown Tom posted:

no the best record of all time is 82-0. the best record ever actually achieved is whatever dumb number golden state won this season. in the end, all i hear is fart noises

Lol

• Locked thread