Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

im not saying i didnt deserve my beatings, just that i'm pretty sure i didnt learn a sense of perspective or anything else from them.

i did. but I'm not a stubborn bitch i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

id rather teachers beat their students with fists instead of their private parts

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Otisburg posted:

"if corporal punishment is so bad how did i turn out ok?" is something i see shared on my social medias a lot from idiots

like, ya about that turnin out fine part

Actually no more children need to be spanked

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I bet if more kids were spanked by their parents the less ADHD bullshit medication they'd end up being on.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

you dont even have a belly button why should we listen to you?

I think you need a paddlin'

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tectonis posted:

We shouldn't even let tard children in school so I am actually okay with Southerners beating them.

Amen

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i wish i could get paid to beat kids

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

if you spank kids too hard they die. what lesson does that teach them? not a very good one imo

sets an example for the other kids

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I've beaten 10 children today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

argondamn posted:

nah pussies

• Locked thread