Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm from the most backwards loving boondoggle in the south and I've never heard of anyone getting a paddling

Sounds like a pedo thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
teachers already get poo poo on enough in life let them have this one thing

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Let's see little Jimmy try to disrupt math class again after I molest the poo poo out of him

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mostlygray posted:

When I was a kid, we had one teacher that would allow you to choose a paddling in front of the class (half-hearted, it didn't hurt, it was just humiliating), push-ups, or detention. It was done in good fun. One of my classmates actually made the paddle for him with holes drilled in it so it could be swung faster. I usually chose push-ups which had to be done in front of the class.

He would tailor the amount of push-ups to the student. For example, he would give me 10 or 20 but for the football players, he would do 100. For one of the guys that was well known for being very good at push-ups, he would have him do them one armed.

Making your victims even stronger? Bad move imo

• Locked thread