Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Zombie roll call:

N2 I was visited by Jimson and Moat, one of them bit me and turned me into a zombie. I thought it was Moat so I bit Jimson N3.

You wouldn't have voted me if you had bitten me Jimson, which means that my bite nullified your ability to kill zombies (if you actually visited Moat).

The only question now is whether or not Moat bit chaos as he said, and if his action was successful. Regardless we should have at least 3 zombies now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

You were bitten last night. By me. I was trying to be subtle about it because I don't know who is a zombie and who isn't, but I can't have you voting me out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You were bitten last night. By me. I was trying to be subtle about it because I don't know who is a zombie and who isn't, but I can't have you voting me out.

The fatal flaw in your plan is you just outted your whole zombie team and I didn't get bit lmfao.

So unless the mod forgot to send out a pm I think town has this in the bag.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

The fatal flaw in your plan is you just outted your whole zombie team and I didn't get bit lmfao.

So unless the mod forgot to send out a pm I think town has this in the bag.

Ahhh, there is a lightning rod as Amoeba stated. Well, my action was successful and we still have 3 zombies.

Soooooo zombie roll call.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That, and while I am a zombie, you can still win, because chaos definitely killed the town watcher which means he's a serial killer not an unlimited vig.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

That, and while I am a zombie, you can still win, because chaos definitely killed the town watcher which means he's a serial killer not an unlimited vig.

Lmao and cuz who ever you bite is still town until the following night. So technically we just gotta out last zombies and out pace them. So we kill you. Kill Moat and then hope we get lucky and lynch the last zombie before he turns.

We just need that person to honestly tell us when they are bit for the greater good.

You blew your load to soon tobbs. But I get it, its exciting when you get a nice new role and you just wanna brag about it. Maybe u shoulda ate some brains first tho? :shrug:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Lmao and cuz who ever you bite is still town until the following night. So technically we just gotta out last zombies and out pace them. So we kill you. Kill Moat and then hope we get lucky and lynch the last zombie before he turns.

We just need that person to honestly tell us when they are bit for the greater good.

You blew your load to soon tobbs. But I get it, its exciting when you get a nice new role and you just wanna brag about it. Maybe u shoulda ate some brains first tho? :shrug:

Except you have to convince someone to play against their win condition in order to do that. Not happening. We, however, can change your losing condition to a winning condition.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Except you have to convince someone to play against their win condition in order to do that. Not happening. We, however, can change your losing condition to a winning condition.

Except the win conditions are the same because they are still town until the end of the day???

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Except the win conditions are the same because they are still town until the end of the day???

Moat and I are zombies. I bit someone successfully. Tomorrow night they will be a zombie.

You can lynch me or Moat today. Tomorrow night the person I bit becomes a zombie.

Moat may or may not have bitten someone successfully. Regardless, you have to convince 3 people who will be zombies the next night to lynch a zombie today.

Get it?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Moat and I are zombies. I bit someone successfully. Tomorrow night they will be a zombie.

You can lynch me or Moat today. Tomorrow night the person I bit becomes a zombie.

Moat may or may not have bitten someone successfully. Regardless, you have to convince 3 people who will be zombies the next night to lynch a zombie today.

Get it?

Huh... we really need another sk.

drat this zombie role is over powered unless it's dealt with quickly... I really can't think of a way for us to win unless a kill null and voids a bite attempt...

Oooor maybe I am immune because I am a doctor? And then we just kill and drat... idk haha

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
hmmm this poo poo seems real problematic for town 2 bad 4 them

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

cult wins another game b/c its a broken mechanic who wouldve expected this

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

at least thers also DEADPROOF SURVIVOR

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

drat this zombie role is over powered unless it's dealt with quickly... I really can't think of a way for us to win unless a kill null and voids a bite attempt...

Oooor maybe I am immune because I am a doctor? And then we just kill and drat... idk haha

you would have killed moat, but you got lightning-rodded.

Pretty sure town are you and Quid, not sure about chaos until Moat checks in

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

at least thers also DEADPROOF SURVIVOR

<3 little pig is safe from the karnage.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

:ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Shush you.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I skimmed up til here but I reckon I need to check in:

Shot Amoeba because it was a toss up between them and moat and landed on them. My b. Jimson docced moat anyway if I read right.

I received no bite pm. Reckon vote one zombie and I'll shoot the other?

I'm in and out for the next little bit, work is swamped. Super unexcited about that. Internet in a chicken plant in the middle of nowhere is pretty bad, in case anyone was wondering

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##vote chaoslord

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

##vote chaoslord

Lmfao u lose buddy I swear if both u and moat tried to bite me I'm gonna laugh my rear end off.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote tobbs gnawed

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Bahahaahaha adahn outstanding play

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
FERNGULLY lands in the midst of the argument. She can smell the stink of decay. She smiles sweetly and opens her mouth to speak "okay guys, it's simple we jus-------"

*the tiny aspect of the fairy known as FERNGULLY morphs and changes and twists into a hulking beast as the sound of a thousand toilets flushing echoes all around yet nowhere at all. The hideous beast faces the crowd and shrugs it's shoulders before speaking*

Well, that bit was getting played out anyway.

I hosed AA last night because the Arsonist was gone and I thought it would be fun to hose the mod.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:ghost: hot :ghost:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
also it's really easy to figure this out now Just re read adahn and trust my role. Also c'mon who was the first zombie?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

also it's really easy to figure this out now Just re read adahn and trust my role. Also c'mon who was the first zombie?

I think flerp was patient zero but I "cured" him. We just gotta figure out who he bit.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Apparently adahn

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote tobbs gnawed

Don't be a butt dongs, if you lynch me you WILL lose. You're not a bulletproof lightning rod as of tomorrow night. Chaos is either actually an unlimited vig or more likely another serial killer.

Jimson isn't dumb, Moat, he read Amoeba, which means he KNOWS you were bitten N1. He will doc you and kill you (or dongs) tomorrow.

We have 3 zombies as of tomorrow night. Lynch the serial killer, bite quid and Jimson and we can all live zombily ever after. Or you can lose.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im gonna live 4ever

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

>hmm cult is gonna win tmrw if we dont kill cult tonight
>chaoslord: lol im gonna nk the deadproof survivor

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I did not get bit n1 I'm sorry adahn but it's true

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

rip adumb1986

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Do us a favor Jimson. Vote chaos with us today and withhold your night action, we'll bite you and then you can win.

The only way zombies can lose is if they choose to at this point. If you lynch me instead of chaos, then chaos shoots one of you and Jimson docs the other. Remember, you are SELF-ALIGNED not ZOMBIE-ALIGNED so if you die you lose the game.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Amoeba102 has died!

Amoeba102

Watcher

You are a watcher, you can watch a player to learn who targeted them.

You are Town-Aligned and win when there are no more threats to town.

Amoeba102 posted:

Quid, Moatillata targeted knobbs last night too. Noone else other than Jim and moat taregeted knobbs n2. N1 noone targeted adahn.

Does nobody read? Dongs if you vote me you will lose we know you are a lightning rod.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Dongs... you said you were a death proof survivor... did you maybe mean undead survivor? It's okay u can tell me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lol adahn is doing the thing again where he randomly makes up roles for me right before he dies he did the exact same thing in gbs trumpgame

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lol adahn is doing the thing again where he randomly makes up roles for me right before he dies he did the exact same thing in gbs trumpgame

Quid lie-detected you dongs, read Amoeba. You're bulletproof lightning rod which is why Quid got half-true on your claim.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Also, moat, quit playin'. If Jimson was able to prevent bites with his doctoring you wouldn't have successfully bitten me N2, as both you and Jimson targeted me. I bit dongs successfully which means we have 3 zombies. I just didn't know that the lightning rod went off so was VERY confused when Jimson voted me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Could we just kill the zombie and figure out how the hell town is gonna win?

I need a doctor target (probably moat) and we need to give our SK a target to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Could we just kill the zombie and figure out how the hell town is gonna win?

I need a doctor target (probably moat) and we need to give our SK a target to.

Well, dongs has a vote on me which means I can be hammered if all the non-zombies show up.

If you doctor moat he's dead.

Serial killer can kill dongs, but he'll probably bite you Jimson since you can kill him at night with a doctoring.

Then Jimson and Quid can lynch chaos for a town victory, or if chaos is actually unlimited vig you win when moat and dongs die tomorrow night.

• Locked thread