Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Blehech, this won't go any where while shine II is happening so re pause.

As penance I will sign up for this once you reopen it, assuming life events cooperate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:getin:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

As penance I will sign up for this once you reopen it, assuming life events cooperate!

Lol I forgot I made this post.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

oh wow we're getting silly with this aren't we

scum bad boy 3Ps get PMs first ##vote AR

got this game on lockdown already, you can all thank me later

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

You're still alive so you're winning

and yet... we are all losing

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Amoeba102 posted:

Mod, can you put this image in the OP. Othwerise you're handicapping me.

As a fellow handicapped person I support this.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

take this baby back bitch poo poo somewhere else. Chaoslord claims a powerful role and you dumb dumbs don't think "hm maybe he should be removed"

Kashuno are you scum 3P this game?

Also cut out the stupid 'cuss like a grade schooler who thinks its super cool' gimmick, it's been boring and tiresome in other games and it's already dumb in this game.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

bad vote here. You claimed "best role," you definitely aren't a jester, so I think you have a role that will make it easier to win.

:siren: first person to drop the j-word in a 3p-heavy game :siren:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Stop being a baby back bitch podog and same some no no words u poo poo.

gently caress you yo ustupid shitfucker i'll unhinge my jaw and eat your fat rear end whole

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Also Podima maybe instead of worrying about my swearing you would think about what Chaoslord posted right fuckin here eh?

I don't see the problem?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

omg he cant be a jester if self voting is against his wincon come ON

This is a stretch and you know it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

no it isnt wtf?

Self-voting is also against the town wincon :confused:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

IM SAYING HE CANT BE A JESTER OMG

So?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Like I am legitimately not getting your point here. He didn't selfvote because that would be against his win condition, and you have a problem with this...why? When did I ever say I thought CL was a jester?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

omg.

He claimed a powerful role. Voting himself is bad so not jester. Come on fam.

he said 'best role' not powerful role. Come on fam.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is a dumb line of discussion regardless and I'm dumb for getting baited into it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gjob a+ roll fishing.

I don't like the fact that I'm agreeing with Jimson but here we are. ##vote Adahn

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Amoeba102 posted:

Pretty sure we have a bullet proof lightning rod.

:question:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##unvote

Adahn I don't get your playstyle. Claiming hours into d1 guarantees that you will die n2, and will get exactly one set of results to share with town IF you're not roleblocked. In what world is that a sensible way to play?

On top of that your stupid rear end claim is now dominating discussion so people can fly under the radar.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

##unvote

Adahn I don't get your playstyle. Claiming hours into d1 guarantees that you will die n2, and will get exactly one set of results to share with town IF you're not roleblocked. In what world is that a sensible way to play?

On top of that your stupid rear end claim is now dominating discussion so people can fly under the radar.

That's assuming there's a protective role and assuming that they target you n1, of course.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

It was a bizarre claim a time a weird time so maybe scum trying to get ahead of the train

:question:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao let me sum this up for everyone who isn't keeping up.

Adahn starts roll fishing for a protective role. (I.E. Target) I call him out on it. He immediately! "breadcrumbs" his role. No mention is made too the fact that he never actually claimed the role, just that he was role fishing. I call him out on a really obvious breadcrumb, and he immediately turns tail and is all NO GUYS WHAT I MEANT TO DO WAS TO GET MY PROTECTOR TO CLAIM SO I CAN ???? (Verify them I guess???? Tell his Scumbos who they are More likely????)

##vote Jimson

This is your scum non-town game.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

##vote Podima I don't think there is town in this game.

Incorrect. I'm Town-Aligned.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Hey everyone I am a jester please lynch me today. ty.

This is the most boring way to handle jester ever. ##vote cpig

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

##vote Podima I don't think there is town in this game.

Looking back at this, how is your vote connected to what you said alongside it?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Wow that's a lot of deaths. At least the zombie is gone!

He bit you last night, didn't he?

The problem with zombies is that they're brutally difficult to deal with - you have to kill all the remaining zombies AND the people they bit in the same night, if I'm reading the flip correctly.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh I guess we have two nights to deal with the bitten person. I wonder if they get notified they were bitten?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

I am mad because I didn't get to make flerp and jimson lovers you jerks.

The hero we didn't deserve.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I am always willing to lynch imgay because he doesn't play mafia and keeps signing up for these games to do nothing useful but shitpost. ##vote imgay

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also if this was a typical scum game I'd be pushing for Adahn/Tobbs right now, but I currently have a dumb town read on him. My only guess as to why he survived night 1 AND we had 3 kills was that all the killing roles assumed he'd get docced and avoided him. Alternately, there were 4 kills and one of them got blocked.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: i believe in you, town! you can do it! :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry again for being a dick in dead doc, AA! Beer aside I shouldn't have been that harsh.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

That could definitely be a lot of fun. I'd suggest reading through Pod's mod doc to see how he plays out best and worst case scenarios. Throw in a couple jittery 1-shot vigs and a self-aligned serial killer and you could have quite a horror show.

Full credit to Kumba for the idea of best/worst case mathing!

• Locked thread